No announcement yet.

Festiva Performance for the Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuff for B5 DOHC while you are at it pleaaaassee!!!!
    JAMAICA TO THE WORLD
    I don't complain, i just come plain.

Comment

Originally posted by mattdickmeyer View Post
      I should be able to beat any other vendor except eBay, Craigslist, family members & garage sales. t
      My cousin's brother-in-law said he will make me a deal on an eBay header that he bought on a garage sale from a guy who picked it up on Craigslist. He said its dyno proven to add 30hp.....it even comes with a window decal.....Just sayin'......it could happen......

Do YOUR parts come with a free window decal??? How about a free hat? Or a "10% OFF your next purchase coupon? Can you just tape a $20 bill to the inside of the box?
      Actually, I would prefer to have a "DICKSPEED" window decal.
      Last edited by blkfordsedan; 03-12-2013, 11:10 PM.
      Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
      04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
      62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
      Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

^ lol " typical white boy name " lol
        -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
        -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

Great to hear! I'm up for a B3 catalog. I'm thinking of a mild street/strip cam. Already have a FMS header & getting ready for a 1.75" exhaust & Flowmaster.
          If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

Re: Festiva Performance for the Forum

Originally posted by alpaccino View Post
            Stuff for B5 DOHC while you are at it pleaaaassee!!!!
            Highly unlikely since we never got that engine here...
            91GL BP/F3A with boost
            13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

very impressive!
              Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Originally posted by bhazard View Post
                Highly unlikely since we never got that engine here...
                Isn't that the base motor in 95 - 98 Proteges? Or is it SOHC?
                90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

An all motor build b8 me... Giggity
                  93 Ford Festiva L 5 speed: In process of fixing PO's negligence

Comment

I would love to see a SOHC B8me build. I bet with a proper ported 16 valve head, a custom ground cam and header, it would have a ton of potential. Plus, it makes for a much better fit dimensionally in a Festiva.
                    Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
                    04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
                    62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
                    Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

This is irrelevant to Festiva's, but an example of the range of work we do for customers. This is a Kohler KT17 Flat Head Engine for a Mini Tractor Puller we built. Stock they are 17 HP. This build used all OE parts except for OS valves, springs & a custom cam. We modified the connecting rods, did extensive machine work & converted to dry sump oiling. It now runs 47 HP@ 3800 RPM. So when ones ask whether or not I can grind a cam for this or that, or build any other custom part, the answer is, "When do you need it by"?

PROPOGATE! AND FACILITATE!

Comment

That's awesome. He'll be pulling everything much faster now
                        Running 40psi.....in my tires.

http://aspire.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=611&st=0

Comment

Would like to see what you could do with one of these!

The Stinger 609 takes small-block V-8 to a whole new level. That's 6.09 inches of displacement in an 11-lb package, making it the world's smallest supercharged V-8 engine. Wait until you hear this thing run! What kind of project would you put it in?

-Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                          Random Festiva Parts
                          Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

And he's only in Indiana. Sweet Jesus. This is what my girlfriend fears I'm doing with this car. Lol
                            93 Ford Festiva L 5 speed: In process of fixing PO's negligence

Comment

Re: Festiva Performance for the Forum

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
                              Isn't that the base motor in 95 - 98 Proteges? Or is it SOHC?
                              That's the Z5
                              91GL BP/F3A with boost
                              13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

Keep close watch in the near future as I am building an engine for a customer that I am sure will be the most powerful engine ever built for a Festiva & probably yield the quickest Festiva on the planet. This will be an engine that will showcase parts that will be available in my up coming catalog. BTW, you swap guys will love this!
                                PROPOGATE! AND FACILITATE!

Comment

Working...
                                X