No announcement yet.

Festiva Performance for the Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will be getting rid of girlfriend to save money for parts.
    Also I hear a rumor about "black markets"? They say you can live with one kidney...
    Fast....Women are fast
    Quick...Nestle is quick

I Speak French....in German! lol.

Comment

Re: Festiva Performance for the Forum

-kidney sold
      -plasma sold
      -girlfriend got a second job

UNLEASH THE CATALOG!!!
      HULi ---------------------------------------------------------------------------> Any-where, any-way, any-time.
      "CL4P-TP" - 93 Festiva L

Comment

Originally posted by mattdickmeyer View Post
        Keep close watch in the near future as I am building an engine for a customer that I am sure will be the most powerful engine ever built for a Festiva & probably yield the quickest Festiva on the planet. This will be an engine that will showcase parts that will be available in my up coming catalog. BTW, you swap guys will love this!
        Does that mean possible engine mount sales?

Comment

Re: Festiva Performance for the Forum

I hope so!
          Put me down for mounts and a head/cam kit!
          HULi ---------------------------------------------------------------------------> Any-where, any-way, any-time.
          "CL4P-TP" - 93 Festiva L

Comment

:puke:
            Dear Lord, PLEASE don't let it be an LSx swap into a Festva.....
            Last edited by blkfordsedan; 03-27-2013, 10:40 PM.
            Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
            04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
            62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
            Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

whats wrong with LSx?
              Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
              94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

I'm sure it will probably just be a properly built 1.8bp engine.
                Running 40psi.....in my tires.

http://aspire.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=611&st=0

Comment

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
                  whats wrong with LSx?
                  Great motors, cheap and plentiful and make great power. I just get tired of seeing them swapped into things other than GM. I'm just an old purist, and the thought of a GM motor in anything Ford related makes me cringe.
                  Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
                  04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon

Comment

No LS 3HP per ci N/A BP
                    PROPOGATE! AND FACILITATE!

Comment

Can't wait to see it. Im interested to see the trans & chassis set up to handle the HP as much as I am the motor!
                      How much fun would a 300+ HP n/a BP be in and old RWD MG or Spitfire???
                      Last edited by blkfordsedan; 03-28-2013, 10:29 AM.
                      Brian

Comment

The engine is going to Hawaii when i'm finished, I'm building the engine, intake,header and engine management system. I am unsure of his chassis and trans at this time.Will start thread on build shortly.
                        PROPOGATE! AND FACILITATE!

Comment

I think as part of the deal, being a professional engine builder and all, you are obligated to travel to Hawaii to make sure it gets there OK and supervise the install. Sounds like a legitimate business expense...
                          Brian

Comment

Working...
                          X