That is beautiful design work.......:thumbs_up:

Qudos,
    Jack Byrd,
    1991 Capri
    1988 Festiva LX, 240K
    1970 Chev C10
    1977 Airstream Argosy MH

Comment

Fits the manifold pretty well! I'm hoping to have this one finished sometime tomorrow
      1991 Mercury Capri XR2 "GTXR2" BPT Swapped AWD Conversion

Rocketchips!
      High Flow B3/B6/BP VAF Adapters for sale!
      Bolt-on Weber Carb Adapters!

Comment

i wonder what the swirl looks like and if those 2 steps help or hinder.... in either case it's a marked improovement over stock.
        Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
        94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

I'm not sure, they seem like they'd be good if the carb was *right* on top of them ala stock, but then again there's that plastic preheater bit in there blocking things up too. At least on the manifold I got ahold of

Rocketchips!

Comment

Finished the DRO install on my mill, used it to measure the stock flange hole locations & used the measurements to drill out the manifold side:

Weber side is next.

Rocketchips!

Comment

Nice work as always Rocketman!
              Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
              Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
              Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
              WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

Subscribed! I have a friend I might buy one of these for
                Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
                Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
                "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Looks good. Can't wait to get my garage finished so I can have cool tools like that.
                  "Its not fast, but its fast for a festiva."

Comment

First one's done!

-Rocket

Rocketchips!

Comment

Looks very nice rocketman only prob i see is with my weber carb im running the larger oval air filter and it barely clears the hood with the adapters i made which are not as tall but as long as people are using the flat air cleaner that comes on the weber should fit fine. Wish i had the tools to do my own machining... i have to pay my machinist to do it. But maybe here in the near future i will be having him make me a nitrous plate for the weber:evil2:

Comment

Hey rocketman, i just posted on my weber adapter plate thread that you also have an adapter going into production, hopefully that helps you. I started making mine as just a way to help people that didnt have any other way to fit a weber onto a festiva.

Comment

I want one, take my money now! Haha

Seriously though, I need a new carb anyway, and didn't want to stick another feedback on, I will contact you soonish?
                          Mike Holmgren
                          Thief Rvr Fls, MN
                          1989 Festiva L, carb. 4 spd.
                          "If at first you don't succeede, get a bigger hammer. If it breaks it needed to be replaced anyway."

Comment

How much?
                            Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
                            Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
                            "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Drumnerd33,

These sit a tad over 1.75" tall. It's taken me a while to get the tools together to make stuff like this. Thanks for the link from your thread, I've wanted to make these for a long time & finally confirmed my design at the last Ohiostiva. It's good to have options!

Price: Looking at $65 shipped right now. I need to make some jigs to speed up the process, and find some cheaper studs but that's about where I figure it'll be.

Rocketchips!

Comment

Nice 1.75" isnt too bad. Im impressed with your work.

Comment

Working...
                                X