Help with parts selection for small turbo on my 1.3L

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bhearts View Post
    Guys run 12 psi + in b6d engines all the time. But that head port shape was actually designed for turbo operation by Mazda.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Only trick is that I'm running with a carburated festy, I know it can be done tho, run it alittle rich on fuel?

Comment

Originally posted by herk518 View Post
      Only trick is that I'm running with a carburated festy, I know it can be done tho, run it alittle rich on fuel?
      Direct port water methanol injection? Kinda pricey though.

Comment

Direct port water methanol injection? Kinda pricey though.

Think that's needed running low boost?

Comment

Think that's needed running low boost?
          It'd be better than setting your carb up rich. That way you still get decent fuel economy.

Comment

It'd be better than setting your carb up rich. That way you still get decent fuel economy.

Yea they can run for around 450$ on eBay... And they make it so you can run stock carb settings??

Comment

Yea they can run for around 450$ on eBay... And they make it so you can run stock carb settings??
              If your carb is setup to blow through, and you're running water meth injection, you won't have to choose the biggest jet possible, which could make you run very rich while off boost. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

If your carb is setup to blow through, and you're running water meth injection, you won't have to choose the biggest jet possible, which could make you run very rich while off boost. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

What I did realize is the carb I'm going to be using is a progressive carb which will work nicely for a turbo setup

Comment

Working...
                X