No announcement yet.

B6d performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, a 2554 would work pretty well on a B6 sohc as well. If you really want a nice unit, throw a couple hundred more dollars down and get the gt2554r ball bearing turbo.
    I've bought them used off eBay for less than 400 dollars. It's an awesome turbo for engines between 1300 and 1800cc. The DOHC B6 engines will respond to turbocharging better than the SOHC engines due mostly to port velocity, better combustion chamber design and higher flow rates.
    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Thankyou so much Advanced!
      You have been a big help in both threads.
      Fast....Women are fast
      Quick...Nestle is quick

I Speak French....in German! lol.

Comment

Ooh. I should include.
        My b6d is from a manual capri.
        The junkyards here punch holes in the oil pans (but still charge you for it as a part). So ive been looking for an oil pan that works. But now I know.
        Its funny, up until i pulled the engine from a capri in my local yard, i had never seen one in person.
        Now I know of 7 capris here in CO. One guy has three xr2's he is a hispanic guy named Junior.
        His wife has a red capri base.
        And there is a California style two tone down the road from me.
        Fast....Women are fast
        Quick...Nestle is quick

I Speak French....in German! lol.

Comment

Yeah, once you know the car, they pop up all over. I bought my XR2 from Colorado. I've owned 4 Capris now, and still have 2 of them, both XR2 cars. One is a parts car.
          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Dickmeyer automotive = festiva performance. Nuff said lol

Sent from my ALCATEL A845L using Tapatalk

Comment

Charlie did you ever do your dyno testing on the b6d?

Comment

Working...
              X