High Performance Clutch Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ottoparts View Post
    KY = Slippery and now a "group" buy. Pervs! Just a bunch of pervs on here!
    Get a grip on yourself!
    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Would that be a loose grip or firm grip? We are all looking for a good tight clutch rite ?
      New build on the way .

Comment

Yup, nothing better than a tight clutch. Hopefully KY can help us all out with that. I'm willing to give it a stab.
        Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Oh man, rolling on the floor lmao.
          An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Does KY help Gooy go trannies too ?
            Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

I've looked around but havnt found it. What Al is needed and what needs to be done to do the swift clutch? I almost have this b6ze ready for the stock tranny. So I need to get a clutch asap. I would be interested in the ky clutch also. One question though is the disc water or silicone base?
              1990 festiva l (747 the jumbo jet) (b6t & g box)

Comment

You have to machine the stock flywheel flat.

Then I think you have to drill new holes in the pressure plate for bolts or alignment pins. That would be obvious once you had it in your hands.

The you have to grind a couple/few places on the trans inside the bell housing so the new package clears.
                Last edited by sketchman; 11-13-2015, 08:39 AM.
                Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
                91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

Ok I can handle that. What specific car does the clutch come from?
                  1990 festiva l (747 the jumbo jet) (b6t & g box)

Comment

Working...
                  X