What to expect from t25/t28 hybrid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by azgtx View Post
    B6t distributor or vaf very well might not work with the microtech. Check on that.
    They just say that it controls ingnition and fuel. The setup i have came off a b6t tho! So i might be fine.
    1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
    1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
    1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
    19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Garret type will not work with an IHI. You will need to make something. I could be wrong but the B6t is mechanical and doesn't work with anything that I know of other than the OEM ecu.

Comment

Garret type will not work with an IHI. You will need to make something. I could be wrong but the B6t is mechanical and doesn't work with anything that I know of other than the OEM ecu.
        It might just be map. Easy enough

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

The microtec people say the lt8s controls fuel and ignition. BP seems to think it will work as well.

My next big task is how to install the ecu. Im gonna have to get their diagram and check it vs a capri ecu. I would love to be able to plug the capri out plug in the microtec wire the power and other stuff up and let her rip. Im betting its gonna be all new everything.
          1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
          1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
          1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

just ordered my injectors and my ecu adapter to laptop kit.

Still gotta get oil feed line, coolant feed line, oil return, coolant return, aem wideband, new/cheap laptop, and the tune.

any idea on good but not the most expensive places to get that stuff.
            1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

I would be ready with a miata cas and coil pack just in case. Carlos was just working with a guy in Alaska getting an Evo ecu to run a BF GTX and B6t. Cas and cop's there.

Comment

Mike, what a/r is your turbo? That makes a difference too.
                Jerry
                Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
                90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
                92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
                93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

I think those are like .55 compressor and .80 turbine. They sell them for the sr20 crowd.

Comment

Ok. Just wondering. Thanks!
                    Jerry
                    Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
                    90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
                    92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
                    93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

I think those are like .55 compressor and .80 turbine. They sell them for the sr20 crowd.
                      yes it is the one for a sr20!
                      1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

it looks like .55 and .86
                        1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

anyone know the fitting size on the oil feed and return?

I might be able to cut down the oil return and make it work. Im wondering about oil feed now tho. About to buy an ebay kit but dont know the size of the tap in the block for it.
                          1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

B6t distributor or vaf very well might not work with the microtech. Check on that.
                            I would be ready with a miata cas and coil pack just in case. Carlos was just working with a guy in Alaska getting an Evo ecu to run a BF GTX and B6t. Cas and cop's there.
                            Just wanted to give Clay props for the helpful hints. You guys should listen to this guy, he doesn't chime in much, but when he does, he's probably trying to tell you something that will save you a little time and hassle.
                            Last edited by Advancedynamix; 07-01-2016, 11:56 AM.
                            Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
                              Just wanted to give Clay props for the helpful hints. You guys should listen to this guy, he doesn't chime in much, but when he does, he's probably trying to tell you something that will save you a little time and hassle.
                              VERY TRUE
                              1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Working...
                              X