No announcement yet.

help on making a new bumpers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cody, I think Aaron (Nerdracing) was joking with you! If you have a thin skin, think about thickening it up! Ha!

As for tools, parts, etc., you do what you can when you can. In 2004, I moved from a condo to a house with garage so I could work on my cars.

Right now, my Aquamutt build is a bit stalled by the cold and snow! Hoping to get the engine in Saturday. (I just went out to take two pics I'll add to my thread. Brrrrr!!)

BTW, you could see about cutting off part of your old front bumper and adding it to your current one. I think someone has done that before. It would be a lot like Sasquatch's lip. You'd have to cut the bottom straight, though.

Karl
    '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
    '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
    '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
    '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
    '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Originally posted by Safety Guy View Post
      Cody, I think Aaron (Nerdracing) was joking with you! If you have a thin skin, think about thickening it up! Ha!

As for tools, parts, etc., you do what you can when you can. In 2004, I moved from a condo to a house with garage so I could work on my cars.

Right now, my Aquamutt build is a bit stalled by the cold and snow! Hoping to get the engine in Saturday. (I just went out to take two pics I'll add to my thread. Brrrrr!!)

BTW, you could see about cutting off part of your old front bumper and adding it to your current one. I think someone has done that before. It would be a lot like Sasquatch's lip. You'd have to cut the bottom straight, though.

Karl
      thanks karl. and for the thick skin. ive been through a lot and dont deal with jokes from people i dont know very well. its just a personal thing.

Comment

Originally posted by darnellracing View Post
        ya i also dont have a good shop or tools. i have pretty much nothing. i put all my money in my car. and if u dont have anything good to say. then frankly dont say anything.

jeesh man... easy on the flaming, just trying to show that being 16 does not mean you can't do some custom work.

Sorry to hear about the car, but glad you are ok.

Its never too late, or too early, to start working on vehicles.
        89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
        94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
        2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
        1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Nerd Racing View Post
          jeesh man... easy on the flaming, just trying to show that being 16 does not mean you can't do some custom work.

Sorry to hear about the car, but glad you are ok.

Its never too late, or too early, to start working on vehicles.
          ya sorry about flipping. its just ive been made fun of my entire life. been through lots of tough times. i know age doesnt mean anything on capability. its just it limits what u can do.

Comment

Working...
          X