imo the best suspension...fastiva style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im still working on it...
    I know its a piece of crap but im still faster...and its 100% legal!!!!!

Comment

just make sure you resize the pic on your pc, it should then upload no worries.

EG
      Negative i am a meat popsicle...

Comment

i put some 97 integra gsr front springs in the rear and got a lot of drivability witout losing performance... pics soon

Comment

im not the best photographer... the rear shocks have a 3.5" extension on the top of them and i had to cut most of the stock spring pertch off the fronts...

Comment

has anyone else verified this guy's information? I am seriously considering purchasing the strut setup for my Aspire with celica coilovers.
            89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
            94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
            2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
            1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

i wonder what would happen if the front spring perch stayed on the struts? would the tire rub?

Comment

i'm willing to try it if the front spring perch could be retained....

I will seek an alternative to the rears as 3-4 inch drop is a bit much for me... i've got some mitsu gsr galant rears i may try...

Comment

What are the ksports off of? Do they make a kit for festivas? or is it for a different car that fits?
                  1990 Festiva
                  - 5 spd. swap
                  - B6 SOHC swap
                  - Custom Interior
                  **********Currently Under MAJOR Reconstruction ************

Comment

It rubbed on my strut tower on the inside so you would need to at least trim it. also its designed for a much larger diameter spring.

I have the front struts in, but not the rears yet. still have to get those. it wasn't as stiff as i had hoped with stock camry struts, but miles better than my stock struts.
                    Last edited by Nerd Racing; 10-04-2009, 06:13 PM.
                    89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
                    94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
                    2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
                    1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

hi nerd, are you using the v6 ones or the 4cyl?

maybe it'll stiffen up once the rears are in,
                      those camry ones must be better than the 323 ons though..

Comment

a little update... i swapped the rear apc springs out for stock 3rd gen integra gsr rear springs... a little softer and more comfortable but plenty of perfromance still.

Comment

did you have to cut the rear perches as well? looks like you did in your pics. really thinking of doing this could you get pics of what you did to the top of the strut tower?

Comment

i didnt have to cut the rears. they barely clear the tire. ill post pics next time i take the rear wheels off... its pretty much a piece of 5/8" rod that has been drilled and tapped at both ends... the shock screws into one end and the other is bolted through the rubber mounts and upper strut tower

Comment

need lots of pictures
                              Neil

Jesus loves me. This I know.

93 L track prep in progress
                              88? Parts car-sold
                              91 L B6-me f25mr-soon to be ???
                              86 b2000- pisses of HOA-sold
                              1997 k1500 suburban- kid hauler/GAS hog

Comment

I'm sorry but what you said makes no sense to me at all. This is why i asked to see some pictures.

Comment

Working...
                                X