No announcement yet.

best suspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crank dampener should be #1. Then wheeels and tire etc.....
    -Greg
    Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
    BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
    Redneck Engineer
    FOTY - '09
    5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

ya i got the part. I haven't put it on yet. I've never done it, however it looks to be an easy job
      Proud owner of Casper

Comment

Originally posted by sodikartracer View Post
        i dont see why anyone would put the aspire front swaybar on their car. Im pretty sure that would make it understeer worse... Sticky tires like Euro said and stiffen the rear of the chassis a lil should make a big difference. sounds like it shouldnt be half bad as it is.
        I like mine; does seem to give a little less body roll. Didn't feel like a giant change tho, I have to admit. Better low-pro tires would be the more important upgrade. But try the bar; they are cheap at the JY.
        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

You got to decide what you want first... do you want something that is really really good for auto cross but pretty rough and bouncy on the street? or do you want something inbetween?

if you want something in between your setup right now sounds like the best for ride quality/autox performance

my current car has coilovers aspire sway bar and custom rear sway bar.. the rear swaybar helps ALOT

my spring rates are 375 250? i think?

Comment

Originally posted by big_ty2003 View Post
            I totally agree with you, but some people have the attitude that "more is better"...
            oddly, and generaly, "more is better" with regards to the front sway bar..(IMHO)

i have a hugeeeee 1 1/2 inch hollow sway bar on my miata road racer and a tiny one on the back.

also when i road raced the festiva i had an aspire front sway bar and it was mucchhhhh better around the corners and had half the body roll permitting me to keep my alignment right even through the corner and therefore was faster

i also ran one while i was ice racing .

Comment

Working...
            X