• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright Thanks!

Comment

anytime
      Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

13x8 in an et25 may fit with lots of neg camber (3 degrees +) and stretched 165 45 15 tires. I have 165 45's on 15x7's and the ride is very nice, and performance is exceptional. -2.8 degrees neg. camber with zero tire wear issues too! Trick is no toe. Also, this wheel and tire combo is almost 2 lbs lighter than my steel 13" wheels with 155 80 13's and the steering feel is light and easier to manage than stock, as well as the speedo being unaffected because the tire o.d. is just a hair smaller than the stock 12's.

Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
          13x8 in an et25 may fit with lots of neg camber (3 degrees +) and stretched 165 45 15 tires. I have 165 45's on 15x7's and the ride is very nice, and performance is exceptional. -2.8 degrees neg. camber with zero tire wear issues too! Trick is no toe. Also, this wheel and tire combo is almost 2 lbs lighter than my steel 13" wheels with 155 80 13's and the steering feel is light and easier to manage than stock, as well as the speedo being unaffected because the tire o.d. is just a hair smaller than the stock 12's.

Thats sick nice car advance! I really want to run the 15x8s that I posted or Ive also found 13x8 rota rbs. But the offsets on them are close to zero, whats the offset on yours? Also I think if I roll the fenders like how fastivag25mr did I could make them tuck with 165/45/15 or 165/45/13 what you think?

Comment

An 8J +0 won't tuck on a stock body Festiva. You'll need flares or some kind of custom wide body for that.

Comment

So if I got flares then I would need to cut out the original fenders right?

Comment

And heres some 15x7 with -25 offset that I got for free from a friend, they stick out but if I flare the fenders enough I think I could get um to how grocerygetter had his. He also was running 15x8 195/50/15. So with 15x8 and 0 offset that would be the same as how these are in the picture sticking out wise. They would only go in 25mm more and I checked the clearance for the strut and it looked like with the right size tire on there it would clear. Also some pics of my engine haha

Comment

Check out this guys setups.. He runs a 15" as well as a 13" and makes em both look good. I've been following his build and I'm hoping to achieve something along the lines of that kind of aggresive fitment.

Comment

Yeahhhh BUSTIVA kills it when it comes to wheel fitment for a festiva haha, I wanted to roll my fenders, do you know if you can roll fenders and not crack paint? I just finished painting my car like a 1 year ago. Im thinking 13x7 or 8 would be the best after I did some measurements.

Comment

He makes it look easy fitting the 13x7 +0 wheels.. He rolled & pulled the fenders pretty hardcore though...

Comment

Yeah he did but did you ever see fastivab6tg25mr post of rolling his fenders? It looks like they got rolled real wheel and he fit 16x7.

Comment

No, didn't see it.. Link?

Comment

Heres the link, he gets his fenders pretty wide

Comment

I am not a fan of pulled/"radiused" fenders on a Festiva (or most cars). The shape of the rear arch doesn't lend itself to that type of modification. I say, if you're really keen on fitting wheels that stick out, go with flares. Another advantage to a flare is the ability to mount it a tick lower on he body, bringing the top of the arch down a bit and closing up some wheel gap. You are going to need all of the help you can get making the car look low, or "stanced".

Comment

Originally posted by bondo View Post
                                Thats sick nice car advance! I really want to run the 15x8s that I posted or Ive also found 13x8 rota rbs. But the offsets on them are close to zero, whats the offset on yours? Also I think if I roll the fenders like how fastivag25mr did I could make them tuck with 165/45/15 or 165/45/13 what you think?
                                Those are 38mm offset, but I'm running 10mm spacers so they end up being 28mm. I also have 35mm 15x7 Enkei RP02s that I run the spacers with as well. The trick is negative camber and 165/45/15 tires. I bet you can fit 8s with a bit of ingenuity without running flares.
                                Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Working...
                                X