Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know right

Comment

ok so if you read the thread about air shocks don't do it I have had squeaks and rattles and things u wouldn't think of. im going back to aspire rear strut with stock festy spring and going to add a rear air bag setup some how like a semi uses on it's cab mounts that way if one bag fails I can still drive it. one air shock blew out while my wife was driving blue and well tire so far into wheel well that couldn't even move it.i had to use spare to jack in the suspension to move it.

Comment

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
        a friend of mine had a festy with tractor cab airbags fabbed to the rear beam for a load leveling system. it was a very symple install but was also VERY effective.

similar to this:
        something a lot like this

Comment

1chrisapple & others,

Please post whatever you come up with to handle rear trailer load as I want to do the same thing on a couple members of my fleet.
          88L black, dailydriver
          88LX silver a/c, dailydriver
          4 88/89 disassembled
          91L green
          91GL aqua pwrsteer
          92GL red a/c reardmg
          3 93L blue, 2 dailydriver, 1 frontdmg
          1952 Cessna170B floatplane

Comment

Do you need one or two of these?
            1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

you would need 2.
              Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
              94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Originally posted by getnpsi View Post
                If we only had 4 door festivas. How much longer are those?
                I have see 2 4 door Festivas (prides) less than 400 miles from you, in Puerto Penasco, Mexico. There is also a 93 lx down there, saw it a couple months ago. If your creative, then it's not hard to get old cars from Mexico to CA sort of legally-ish.
                Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

If festy boy could whip up some kinda drawing to show how his buddies car was setup would be great.no artist work just simple sketch

Comment

I googled for these once and they make a stock bag setup for the festiva. However they're 1700$

-James
                    Est. 1989 "Bringing laughter and festiva awesomeness to the world since birth" banana time

Comment

• Im in the more like 100-150 range hell with 1700

Comment

Working...
                      X