No announcement yet.

13x7 wheels with 0 offset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bobby, having now seen the "flares" on a bigger screen, are they from where i think they're from? if so i *might* smack you... if not, then where can i get a set!?!?
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

they are where you think they are from my friend my wifes car will live on through the festiva (moment of silence please)
      -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
      -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

and now for #crazy situations i always get myself into and makes my wife want to kill me.com / i need to start taking a go pro with me wherever i go #grrr

anyway...

so i found these wheels on craigslist and i really love widened steelys and i just happened to have a set of 16s that i didnt want. we both figured that a set of clean 16s would sell faster than 13s. we worked it out and i had to drive down to get them because his car was down so i agreed and made plans to go down. dude lives all the way down in dundalk md which is slightly below bmore so its about a 45 min away. just alittle background on dundalk, dundalk is the white trash capitol of the tri-state area. if you want to see people that shouldnt be in public then just go into any dundalk walmart at apx. 2am and its like the loony bin got taken there on a feild trip. also there is a huge, huge crap factory there so the whole city smells like fecal matter from time to time and last night was one of them. :disclaimer: i like white trash, as a matter of fact i consider my self a slightly refined version of white trash and i love ke$ha... so what . so i get to the dudes apt building (completely ghetto and lookin pretty suspect even for my taste) there were no lights in the parking lot and stoop sitters everywhere. saw the guy waiting by a little s-10, i got out, did the meet and greet thing, showed him the wheels and he was happy so we completed the trade. we talked about cars for a bit and he was mezmorized by the festiva and actually had never heard of one before (head scracher there)but at least he didnt call it a feista . so bla bla words words words, i leave. about half way home i get a call from him and he answered the phone and he then tells me that someone stole the wheels!he starts accusing me of doing it! whet the heck is going on here!? so after some choice words toward me he asks me to come back so he can search my car! i have nothing to hide so i accept and told him to pick a spot to meet in public so he names a spot. i drive back to dundalk and pull up to some broke down hole in the wall bar.... ummm. i check around and he isnt there so i thought it wise to go in the bar and case the place a bit and also to be in public when he showed up. i dont know this guy at all so i dont know if he may be bringing some crack head friends and or was planning something stupid so i didnt know what to expect. i wait and no show, have a beer no show, have another beer no show. this is getting old at this point so i call him and the freak tells me that he snuck up after i got out of my car and freaking ninja'd a peak in my car and searched it (my back hatch doesnt lock) then he just took off and didnt even let me know. i sat in that bar for a long freaking time! he didnt even the freaking courtisy or balls or whatever to even let me know that he left and that he at that point knew who stole them! i mean seriously...

that was - "the adventures of kid riddlin in the armpit of baltimore". stay tuned in for the next exciting adventure
        -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
        -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Coldhand View Post
          Modify your wheel wells, roll a little fender and buy extra wheel bearings. Not worth the trouble unless you really need to change handling and your suspension is better than stock. -good for racing.
          you saying this about the 16s or the steelys?

Comment

Haha great story, they remind me of this aspire http://omgpancakes.wordpress.com/2010/08/20/festiva/. What are the flares off of?

Comment

Yea I know. I painted them a few years ago long before I saw those wheels. I did it to start pulling my theme together but now may change colors because I don't want to seem like a biter

sent from kid riddlins boom boom room - word sucka

Comment

Nice.
                Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
                91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

Been running 13x7 0 offsets for years, no bearing failures...just a couple autox trophies. So you non functional scrub radius killing handling inhibiting guys were saying? Lol
                  '93 BP-T 57trim TO4E - Coilovers - 13x7 steelies - 175/60 - 48k mi

Comment

It's all in your head.
                    Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
                    91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

Day um Bobby, that could have been a scam or a setup, He could've just taken the wheels back while you were in the bar. And drinking real beer instead of Safety Guy's choice Root Beer was not too smart!

Well, you survived so I guess I cain't complayne.

Cept bout my spellin.

Karlz
                      '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                      '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                      '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                      '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                      '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Working...
                      X