Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cut the bottom off the mk3 rears and make transmission mounts . That's about all i know or keep them for a lifted offroad festiva.

Comment

• I ended up selling my rear coilovers from the kit to a local guy for $80. Took a while, but it was worth the wait
      1990 L Plus Stock B3 automatic -scrapped- My First Festiva - RIP
      1991 GL - B6d, g-series trans, aspire brakes, Advanced Suspension coilovers, Miata 7 spoke rims, '98 Prelude seats, more to come!
      2005 Focus ZX4 SES - purchased from original owner, my grandmother. Currently my wife's daily. 210k

You can follow me on instagram @twfodor

Comment

• I got the Caddy kit which was just the fronts from Hot Tuning so I only have the springs and litttle top hats from SW speed left over now.
        1999 Toyota 4Runner - daily beater
        1993 Ford Festiva - SOLD
        1986 Toyota Cressida - #stressida hmmmmmm SOLD!!

Comment

• The last kit that i got in are pretty nice. I will be placing another order this winter so i hope to find just the front this time. Unless i use the bottom of the rear to make mounts as will has said.
          1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
          1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
          1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
          19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
          1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

• Very solid write up. Really appreciate your guys time for these.

Comment

• FYI i just ordered the entire kit and as of today 02/09/18 the kit ran me $600.29 everything shipped to my door.
              1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
              1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
              1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

• I will be taking much better pictures of the advanced kit and what all you must do to make it fit the festiva. I almost have all the parts in. Stay tuned.
                1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

• Originally posted by mikemounlio View Post
                  I will be taking much better pictures of the advanced kit and what all you must do to make it fit the festiva. I almost have all the parts in. Stay tuned.
                  Patiently waiting!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Comment

• I think i have all my parts in now. I will be uploading new pictures this weekend.
                    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

• Any updates Mike?

Comment

• If you want a kit built let me know. Pm or text 812 454 5294
                        1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

• Robotkarate, you mentioned you used the caddy fronts. How's the length comparison to the coilover fronts of raceland. Did you still have to re-drill the holes to fit the hub.

Comment

• I found a reasonably priced set of coilovers that are front only, in the description it say "Gold Zinc Plated housing
                            Lower Spring Perches
                            Upper Spring seat
                            Main Spring Helper springBumpstop
                            Front & Rear*45-85mm (1.7-3.3") Lowering Range
                            VR6 Platform Based Spring Rates and Matched Valving"

Is there any issue with the fact that they have valving that is matched to a VR6 platform? Or are all mk2/3 coilovers pretty much the same thing? The brand is called solo werks btw

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
                            Previous owner of 8 festivas... looking for number 9

Adam

Comment

• Screen shot or link would help.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
                              Better Than Nothing Racing

Way too many cars

:woc:

Comment

• Originally posted by shorestiva View Post
                                Screen shot or link would help.
                                Maybe these would work? Similar to what he references.
                                Last edited by TominMO; 05-03-2018, 07:59 AM.
                                90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                                09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Working...
                                X