X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ccreddell
    replied
    I am aware of those-and I want them-but the price is about double what the regular strut/rear KYBs + parts would be.

Leave a comment:

• Nerddage
    replied
    I personally do not know. But as an fyi thefestivastore is probably releasing a full coilover kit sometime this year, if i didnt just replace all my suspension I would probably go that route.

Leave a comment:

• Nerddage
    replied
    I personally do not know. But as an fyi thefestivastore is probably releasing a full coilover kit sometime this year, if i didnt just replace all my suspension I would probably go that route.

Leave a comment:

• ccreddell
    replied
    I just stumbled across this on Ebay. Good idea? Dont have to throw away the back ones.

Leave a comment:

• theastronaut
    replied
    The standard MK2/3 front and KYB w/sleeve rear is still a great setup, I still have the original setup I built when this was first posted and have done tons of autocross events and a couple of track events, plus around 80k street miles on them. I used basic Raceland front housings. You can rebuild Raceland housings with KYB inserts, I'd have to look up the part number again but it's posted in the original Advanced thread.

Leave a comment:

• ccreddell
    replied
    Yeah, I gathered that Will and Charlie are the ones to talk to. Ive left 4-5 messages for Will in a few different places, with no reply. And Im not sure how to get a hold of Charlie. I did leave a message on his Instagram, but havent heard back.

Leave a comment:

• WTFestiva
    replied
    Originally posted by ccreddell View Post
    Hey, Ive been watching these posts for a few years now, and finally found a Festiva for my own. I was wondering if I could pick your brains for a few minutes about all the options for suspension out there now. Will over at the Festiva store is touting the Rev9 set-up (which is unavailable ATM) And there's a Godspeed set that does the same thing (separately adjustable spring and height, with multiple damping adjustments). Is there any advantage to this. Or am I good with the $200. plain Jane Mk 2 kit and KYBs? Thanks in advance,

Corey​
    Will and Charlie are the dudes to talk to. Usually active on facebook. I can say going from these thread that the KYBs are decent and have held up during our escapades with Rally though.

Leave a comment:

• ccreddell
    replied
    Hey, Ive been watching these posts for a few years now, and finally found a Festiva for my own. I was wondering if I could pick your brains for a few minutes about all the options for suspension out there now. Will over at the Festiva store is touting the Rev9 set-up (which is unavailable ATM) And there's a Godspeed set that does the same thing (separately adjustable spring and height, with multiple damping adjustments). Is there any advantage to this. Or am I good with the $200. plain Jane Mk 2 kit and KYBs? Thanks in advance,

Corey​

Leave a comment:

• bravekozak
    replied
    I received my springs from Southwest Speed but haven't replaced them yet.
    Maybe tomorrow?
    When I am finished, I will end up with an extra set of springs.

Leave a comment:

• Toast
    replied
    Does anyone know what front coilovers would be good to get this low? I got everything in this thread and completed the build of fronts and rear. Rears are spot on, drives nice etc.
    The fronts however, I can’t get this low. The shocks bottom out before it gets anywhere near close enough. It’s currently on cut springs but doesn’t ride the nicest!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• bravekozak
    replied
    The price has incresed a lot for some strange reason. The springs now cost $50 each at Southwest. I am going to take a long shower after placing my order. I feel violated.

Leave a comment:

• w4rkry
    replied
    Originally posted by Zboost05 View Post
    Are they rear coilovers adjustable?
    Yes, the sleeves make them height adjustable

Leave a comment:

• Zboost05
    replied
    Are they rear coilovers adjustable?

Leave a comment:

• chiquito1228
    replied
    Any body else having problems with the ebay front coilovers not having enough travel.

Leave a comment:

• Bratboy
    replied
    Do the front coilovers matter as to dpecs or brands,? Will they all just work?

What brand do people recommend?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X