X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Lightning
    replied
    Originally posted by fudge View Post
    william I looked into the 165/45/15s and those are too small in diameter for my likings, I do like the looks of the 165/60/15s tho.
    Jerry thats wild I was just looking into the 195/50/15's and im liking what i see. I just got bp/ hydro g series installed! I like to drive fast when I'm not in traffic, zoom zoom. both of those 15 inch tire sizes seem pretty similar, which one would you recommend to me?
    My bp turbo car has the 185-55-15's on it. They are Federal SS 595 and have a 260 tread wear. They stick very good as it has a cable g series with mfactory lsd in it. It also has the 5th gear mod. Very nice combo.

Leave a comment:

• w4rkry
    replied
    You want an overall diameter of 21-22 inches for your wheels, and usually a bit on the thinner side, If you are on stock suspension, it is very easy to rub the rear spring perch, especially with just the smallest amount of width or height.

Leave a comment:

• fudge
    replied
    william I looked into the 165/45/15s and those are too small in diameter for my likings, I do like the looks of the 165/60/15s tho.
    Jerry thats wild I was just looking into the 195/50/15's and im liking what i see. I just got bp/ hydro g series installed! I like to drive fast when I'm not in traffic, zoom zoom. both of those 15 inch tire sizes seem pretty similar, which one would you recommend to me?

Leave a comment:

• Team Lightning
    replied
    One of my cars has 165-55-14's, one has 185-55-15's and the other one has 195-50-15's.
    depending on motor trans and how you plan to drive depends on the tire size, with other considerations thrown in the mix.

Leave a comment:

• william
    replied
    Mine is 165/55/14 love em.
    Next is 185/60/14 I know too tall still like em.
    I would go with 165/45/15s there will be strech
    Last edited by william; 06-09-2017, 06:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• fudge
    started a topic Favorite tire sizes

Favorite tire sizes

Hey guys so I got lucky today and got these sweet red xxr wheels basically for free. They are 15x8 and came off a mini cooper, here is a link to them: http://www.xxrwheels.com/wheels/xxr-025

I need new tires asap and I really want to put those wheels on my car but I don't know what tire size to get. I just want something smooth at all speeds, especially high speeds should I go with those wheels or stick to my 13 inch wheels?

Also I just wanted to make this thread for people to post their favorite tire sizes for 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 inch rims. My favorite so far has been Achilles 175/60/r13 122's, as recommended by festyboy. I am yet to try another wheel size and I want to try 14 or 15 inch next!
Working...
X