No announcement yet.

Any interest in a new part for the advanced suspension? Rear spring bushing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

updated list, the ones in red at the top are the ones I have shipped out so far. Still waiting to hear back from sporkracing. If your not on the forum much and your on my list and see this send me a pm with another way to contact you so your bushings don't get delayed.
    I got tired of cutting up cardboard to handmake boxes for the single pairs of bushings pretty quick. Going to buy some boxes next week so my packaging doesn't look so messy.

1. John glenn one pair
    2. errjam/john 2 sets
    3. skeeters_keeper/nate 3 sets. Shore 40 A blue/black.
    4. clif dodd 1 set 40a
    5. ThisVelologist 2 sets: 1 white/black (40a), 1 primrose yellow/black (40a)
    6. w4rkry one pair, in red and black (either order), 40a
    7. Hulspowered 1 set 40A Blue/Blue
    8. joeboomer999 1 pair. black/clear 40 shore A
    9. mikemounlio 4 sets! 1 red/black (40a), 1 red/black (60a),1 red/black (70a), one standard
    10. Rick Godwin I'll take a pair

11. sporkracing 2 sets 40a. red/black and black/clear
    12. james davis 2 pairs
    13. Bravekosak 1 set any color

14. rick roberts 1 set blue blue
    15. maurice menghi 2 pairs shipped to australia post code 2166 black tops yellow bottoms
    16. Nicholas Andrew I'd like a moderate bushing hardness in any color. Preferably something dark, but not black (to monitor for cracking/wear etc).
    17. Charlie Whitney 5 sets
    18. fred kohrs
    19. Jeremiah Torrence ill take a black 40 pair 
    20. Logan Hassa I'll take 2 sets in white. If not white black works too!
    21. Harrison Hawley I'll take a pair blue and black
    22. Thomas P. Demaris I would like a pair 40a and blue
    23. TWFodor 1 set. 40A Orange/Blue
    24. Zman86 1 set in black/clear 40a
    25. julian pascoal 1 set 40a
    26. brad hazard
    27. festiver 1 set 40a light blue
    28. robotkarate one set in red
    29. fudge one pair any color (red, black, blue...doesnt matter) 40a.
    30. shorestiva 2 sets.
    31. tommy tremains 1 pair 40a
    32. mara Iskander 1 pair 40a
    33. jptn I'll take two sets black clear 40a
    34. Fastorbust 40a one pair black
    35. Chrisofna 1 set 40a black
    36. mainline 1 set standard hardness and colour
    37. Rick the quick 1 set standard colour and hardness
    38. cannibeasty 1 set standard hardness, black and black
    39. steven Bloomfield 1 set standard
    40. Trey Cherry 2 pairs black clear 40a
    41. Paul Short ultra black everything shore 40
    42. Boken Shonen, 2 sets 40a yellow neon green
    43. Wolfman/dan malloy one set 40a any colour
    44. Rasbrad 1 pair standard

New list for the fall:

1. Trbo95 one set 40a any colour

mar 9, 2018 17 pairs shipped, 4 pairs ready to mail, 42 pairs to make. 1 for the fall: total is 64 pairs

Comment

Honestly, you could probably stick these in Padded envelopes and they would be fine, they are just rubber with some washers.
      Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
      1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
      2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
      2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

Comment

If its not too late, I would like a pair. Black n blue 40A.

Comment

I would like a set of 40a in that ever color your mixing at the time . I'm not picky or in a hurry at all
          Thanks for doing this work for the community it's much appreciated.

Comment

I would also like a pair of 40A as well, whatever color you've got going.
            1989 Carby L: Stock. Slow.
            1998 Mustang Cobra: ported heads, cams, longtubes, 4.30 gears
            2016 Focus ST: daily driven go-kart

Comment

Originally posted by chrisofna View Post
              Honestly, you could probably stick these in Padded envelopes and they would be fine, they are just rubber with some washers.
              I could, but I ended up with these sweet boxes that were only like $0.50 a piece and they fit 2 pairs. Im super happy about the boxes and they are probably cheaper than the padded envelopes. Thanks though!
              I also just got some new shipping labels so that should work out better than what i was doing.

Originally posted by sam View Post
              If its not too late, I would like a pair. Black n blue 40A.
              its not too late, its never too late
              Originally posted by william View Post
              I would like a set of 40a in that ever color your mixing at the time . I'm not picky or in a hurry at all
              Thanks for doing this work for the community it's much appreciated.
              Thanks!
              Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
              I would also like a pair of 40A as well, whatever color you've got going.
              I added all you guys to my list for the fall. When I am ready to make them I will contact you. If your not on the forum much PM me a better way to get ahold of you when the time comes. Have had trouble contacting people who arent on here much.... Anyone know who sporkracing is? or another way to contact him?
              Last edited by ryanprins13; 03-22-2018, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Payment sent! For some reason my PMs arent working. Getting an internal server error.
                1990 L Plus Stock B3 automatic -scrapped- My First Festiva - RIP
                1991 GL - B6d, g-series trans, aspire brakes, Advanced Suspension coilovers, Miata 7 spoke rims, '98 Prelude seats, more to come!
                2005 Focus ZX4 SES - purchased from original owner, my grandmother. Currently my wife's daily. 210k

You can follow me on instagram @twfodor

Comment

Originally posted by TWFodor View Post
                  Payment sent! For some reason my PMs arent working. Getting an internal server error.
                  Thanks! I got it and your parts should ship out this morning. I tried my new labels for the first time today, their way neater than what i had been using

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds great, thanks!
                    1990 L Plus Stock B3 automatic -scrapped- My First Festiva - RIP
                    1991 GL - B6d, g-series trans, aspire brakes, Advanced Suspension coilovers, Miata 7 spoke rims, '98 Prelude seats, more to come!
                    2005 Focus ZX4 SES - purchased from original owner, my grandmother. Currently my wife's daily. 210k

You can follow me on instagram @twfodor

Comment

Hello Ryan, for pre order. Do you need payment now and will PayPal work?

Comment

Originally posted by sam View Post
                        Hello Ryan, for pre order. Do you need payment now and will PayPal work?
                        Hey, i dont take early payments, i ask to be paid right before i am ready to make them. That keeps people happier i think because of the waiting involved with these. Paypal works, its the way i have taken all payments so far.

Comment

Originally posted by ryanprins13 View Post
                          Hey, i dont take early payments, i ask to be paid right before i am ready to make them. That keeps people happier i think because of the waiting involved with these. Paypal works, its the way i have taken all payments so far.

Ok, thanks.

Comment

Beat my car around the track on Sat with the tophats on, and then drove 31 hours across the country home (Wilcox, AZ to Amherst, VA). I haven't had them out to check them but everything seems great! I do think there is a bit less road noise from the rear, which is awesome and means they are doing to job of helping to isolate vibrations from the body.
                            Thanks Ryan!
                            ~Nate

the keeper of a wonderful lil car, Skeeter.

Current cars:
                            91L "Skeeter" 170k, Aspire brakes, G15, BP, Advancedynamics coil overs, etc. My first love.
                            1990 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - my gas saver, 60+mpg - 40k
                            2004 MotoGuzzi Breva - my "longer range" bike - 17k

FOTY 2008 winner!

Comment

I sent you a PM with my info, i will take a set.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
                              Previous owner of 8 festivas... looking for number 9

Adam

Comment

Are you still taking orders for these, if so I would love to get three sets any color is fine with me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X