No announcement yet.

time for paint and bodywork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Id be glad to come help you tune it if you need a hand. Just let me know.

Comment

• that's a mean lookin' festi! I can't wait to see it at FMIV!!!
      Last edited by Britstiva; 09-17-2010, 09:23 PM.
      www.cardomain.com/id/jermnc77

Madness Committee Member & Contact Person
      www.festivamadness.com

Festiva Madness
      Snoopy's
      4621 Atlantic Ave
      Raleigh, NC 27604

Comment

• We should be tuning it tonight unless he cancels again. Your welcome to come down anytime and help with it. I know what I'm supposed to do to tune it but my hearing is pretty bad and I can't hear detonation.
        Better Than Nothing Racing

Way too many cars

:woc:

Comment

• is that red car in the back a chrysler conquest tsi? Please say it is.
          1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
          1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
          1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
          19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
          1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

• yes it is. I read most of the posts on here. WOW nice job.
            1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
            1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
            1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
            19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
            1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

• Originally posted by shorestiva View Post
              We should be tuning it tonight unless he cancels again. Your welcome to come down anytime and help with it. I know what I'm supposed to do to tune it but my hearing is pretty bad and I can't hear detonation.
              dont you have a set of knock ears? i made a set for my can and i can hear EVERYTHING!!! its crazy how good they work if you want i can tell you how to build a set...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
              1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

• Yeah that's dads. I drive it way more than him though. My pos Tsi is sitting around the side of the garage waiting on the $ for a trans adapter.

I made a set a week or 2 ago. Just haven't had a chance to use them.

Way too many cars

Comment

• Well we finally took it out last night. It's running really well except it misses randomly. I think its because the wiring is just hanging from its connections to the relay board. So tonight I'm going to lengthen all of the wires and zip tie them up so they aren't just flopping around.

Way too many cars

Comment

• Cleaned up the harness last night. Seems to run better but it still seems like its missing every once and a while. I'm going to try a new set of plug wires tonight. Also fixed the lighting on my boost gauge so I could actually see it. Porting the wastegate worked its holding 8lbs to redline and it's a lot easier to drive at 8 than at 20. It's still pretty twitchy when you let off but I haven't aligned it yet.

Way too many cars

Comment

• Awesome. I can't wait to see it in person!

Comment

• Took it out to the huge vw show last night. Heard "hey sweet fiesta" at every stoplight. :angryfire: Suprised alot of people and had to pop the hood everywhere I went though. Also according to eye witnesses it shoots ft long flames.:headbang:

Way too many cars

Comment

• sounds like fun

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                          1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

• Cutting up the other hood I got. Trying to figure out a decent looking way to get some more airflow through the front end.

Way too many cars

Comment

• GTX hood

I don't know if a Festiva GTX hood would help.
                              Here are some pics I took of the on top and under 25horseplay's original metal GTX hood at Ohiostiva this summer.

Maybe you need a Subaru hood scoop?

HorsepowerFreaks Lowest Prices on Aftermarket Auto Accessories.
                              Last edited by bravekozak; 10-21-2010, 09:06 PM.

Comment

• Gtx hood wouldn't help it just has more clearance. I thought about a scoop but it'd look too rice for me.

Way too many cars

Comment

Working...
                                X