No announcement yet.

Festiva progression thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have I mentioned how much I dig your custom Zuk bumpers? IIRC, those cars had molded skirts? Or just plain rockers?
    -Caleb
    Originally posted by cracked.com on the M203 w/ M433 HEDP
    So, for about the same price as a fully-loaded 1993 Ford Festiva, you could also wield the power to obliterate a small village in the blink of an eye.

Comment

• Originally posted by pr0nst4r View Post
      Have I mentioned how much I dig your custom Zuk bumpers? IIRC, those cars had molded skirts? Or just plain rockers?
      Not sure, I didn't really pay attention to anything else on the car except the bumpers
      "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

• Might be putting this car and the white one up for sale!! I just found a car like I used to have a few years back that I've always regretted selling. What to do, what to do?! There's no way I can have 3 cars though!
        "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

• PM me with how much you'd be looking for. You're close enough to justify driving up for that car and a few friends and I have been looking to go on a road trip. This could be a great excuse if anything pans out.
          -Caleb
          So, for about the same price as a fully-loaded 1993 Ford Festiva, you could also wield the power to obliterate a small village in the blink of an eye.

Comment

• don't sell it, it's too B/A to get rid of now. besides, you're not done with it yet.
            Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
            94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

• I do think you should keep it.

Edit: I just got dibs if you do.
              -Caleb

Comment

• Lemme ask you this: What ride is better than a Festiva? I'd like to see what evil would deter you from this haven of tiny cars.
                In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

• Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
                  Lemme ask you this: What ride is better than a Festiva? I'd like to see what evil would deter you from this haven of tiny cars.
                  Haha, I don't even want to say because you guys would hate me!

Comment

• Only if you said something like Honda!:violent1:
                    Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
                    - Unknown
                    I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
                    - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
                    - Bumper Sticker

Comment

• Got some pics of the cd/dvd player I installed recently. This unit is pretty cool because you can watch dvd's on the little screen that's built into the faceplate. Not the greatest pics, but you get the idea. Also installed some new speakers in the front.

Comment

• Originally posted by lanemeyer14 View Post
                        Haha, I don't even want to say because you guys would hate me!
                        I hate you! (kidding) Okay, now what is it? :glasses7::cam: Holy crap you're buying a Viper!
                        In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                        There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

• Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
                          I hate you! (kidding) Okay, now what is it? :glasses7::cam: Holy crap you're buying a Viper!
                          Well I know I'm going to get the third degree, but it was a Civic hatchback I was thinking of getting. I know, I know, HONDA....UGH!! I can't help it though. I had a 96 Midori green hatchback a few years ago and loved that car! I won't be getting the imported one from Japan I was thinking about, but I'm still on the lookout for either a 99 or 00 model hatch.

Comment

• *ducks* somethings gonna start flying around in here.....
                            www.cardomain.com/id/jermnc77

Madness Committee Member & Contact Person
                            www.festivamadness.com

Festiva Madness
                            Snoopy's
                            4621 Atlantic Ave
                            Raleigh, NC 27604

Comment

• Originally posted by Britstiva View Post
                              *ducks* somethings gonna start flying around in here.....
                              Yeah I know

Comment

• You buy a Honda after all the work you did to that car .... I will buy it from you and have the junkyard make it into a cube!!
                                "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                                89L Silver EFI auto
                                91GL Green Auto DD
                                There ain't no rest for the wicked
                                until we close our eyes for good.
                                I will sleep when I die!
                                I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Working...
                                X