Maxtiva update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eurotiva View Post
    Oh yeah I'll give you my shipping address so you can send that bumper down here. LOL
    :withstupid:

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

Originally posted by Maxtiva View Post
      I forgot to say that the new harness is allready in the car I just need to put back some connectors and the car is almost good to go. But I may need a new distributor cause I think mine is bad. Do you still have the one in your green stiva Chris?
      If he doesnt I can send you the one of my parts car

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
      92 GL - parts car
      97 aspire - parts car
      87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
      http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
      Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

Comment

I forgot to say that the new harness is allready in the car I just need to put back some connectors and the car is almost good to go. But I may need a new distributor cause I think mine is bad. Do you still have the one in your green stiva Chris?
        Yes i do still have it, let me know if you need it

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

How's the car coming? hopefully it runs again!

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

man I want your 323!!
            89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
            94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
            2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
            1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

I need to finish the wiring for the headlights to fit the Pride headlights on the harness and I still need a dist. So I don't think that I will make it to Fall Ohiostiva cause I'm only working on the car during the weekend andI'm not going to my parents home his weekend.

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

I need to finish the wiring for the headlights to fit the Pride headlights on the harness and I still need a dist. So I don't think that I will make it to Fall Ohiostiva cause I'm only working on the car during the weekend andI'm not going to my parents home his weekend.
                You still needing a Disty or do you have one already? I can pull the one off the parts car for you

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
                92 GL - parts car
                97 aspire - parts car
                87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
                http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
                Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

Comment

If I can't find one in the jy near me I will try to take the one from Chris (Damkid) to avoid the customs fees. Thanks Max

Comment

Its here if you want it

Comment

Did you just get it from now.
                      Last edited by Maxtiva; 09-04-2009, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Yup i just got back from where my car sits, i had to get other parts so while i was there i grabbed the dist. "just in case" you want it

Comment

I will give you some news about this as soon as I work on my Festiva.

Comment

Here are some pic from my new 1993 Festiva that I just bought tonight and I will swap all the part from the red on this one cause its in better shape than mine.

Comment

nice buy

is that a repaint?

if not whats the color code
                              It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

The engine bay is white so I suppose it was white from factory. I forgot to mention that it is a 1993 L

Comment

Working...
                                X