Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
    rear mount supercharger? :tard:
    Yep, right behind the mid-mount leaf blower.
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

• So then what is the big secret of what you are going to do to your car?!?

-1989 festiva auto to standard conversion, bp g5mr white, aspire swap- October 2010 Festiva of the Month
      -1993 festiva stock standard blue, kia rio front struts

Comment

• ^^Temporarily, i want to find out if it'll even work first before i say anything

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• Originally posted by timmay89 View Post
          Now how would you go about fitting a supercharger in an engine bay full of engine?

Cut a big hole in the hood, duh...

1993 Festiva L, aspire swapped, selling parts for a BP+T build.

Comment

• Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
            rear mount supercharger? :tard:
            belt for a commercial lawnmower would do the trick and work wonders haha
            It's not the size that counts....It's how you use it.

90 L 5spd- BP project
            90 L auto-rusted out and wrecked used as a parts shed
            89 LX auto- sold to a friend
            89 L 4spd- Gave to cousin as a first car

95 Honda Civic EX
            99 Jeep Cherokee SE
            07 Mazdaspeed 6 GT
            07 GSX-R 600 K7

Comment

• Originally posted by big_ty2003 View Post
              Cut a big hole in the hood, duh...
              Ha ha ha ha, ya right :lol:

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• Just times the kph by 6 and drop the zero and bam their you go. Something I had to learn when I got to Germany

Comment

• Originally posted by graywolf_14 View Post
                  Just times the kph by 6 and drop the zero and bam their you go. Something I had to learn when I got to Germany
                  Ok? your point being..........?

Comment

• Man this is one awesome project...i'd love to ride in this thing. I can't imagine where you'd put a turbo like that Probe has but you could always do a rear mount. I can't imagine 550hp in a Festiva...that's insane.

By the way, ^^^ That's 99.9% city driving :cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by Evil D View Post
                      Man this is one awesome project...i'd love to ride in this thing. I can't imagine where you'd put a turbo like that Probe has but you could always do a rear mount. I can't imagine 550hp in a Festiva...that's insane.
                      :lol: thank you, i've been thinking in my mind how to run the piping and i think i might be able to keep the turbo in the engine bay :evil4:

Comment

• Its been a while since i updated this thread........ the car is still running like a champ, not a single problem with it as of yet other then its still not insured

as of July 8th, i turn 25 years old and my insurance will drop again and be the cheapest it will get this year so i am going to bite the bullet and pay the higher rates, although i probably have put roughly 1000 kms on it :lol:

a couple weeks ago i bought a module to convert the tach single to run on my stock 4 cyl gauge and i finally got around to hooking it up tonight, took the car for a drive and my tach works just like factory

Comment

• Thats cool. Feels better to have it legal man lol.

I have a MSD 6al btm on mine and got a msd tach adapt so I could use the factory tach.

Comment

• I might be coming up your way for Friday the 13th in Port Dover, I want a ride!!!
                            Brian
                            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                            :fish:

Comment

• Port Dover is 45 mins away from my house, if your up this way, definately let me know and we'll meet up for sure!!

Comment

• Yes, because when the man who made this website possible requests a ride in your vehicle, you give it to him.:bom:
                                In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                                There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Working...
                                X