yyyeeeeaaaa ya mite wanna get new tires lol
      +1 and you may want to check the toe as well
      If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
      Zulu Ministries

Comment

And here's how bald my old tire is:
        [/QUOTE]

lol .... if you're going out with your car you had better have an insecticide ... a mosquito bite and deflated the tire ... : S
        if I write badly....thanks google translator

Comment

Originally posted by sipderdoc View Post

lol .... if you're going out with your car you had better have an insecticide ... a mosquito bite and deflated the tire ... : S
          We drove 400 miles on that tire last weekend and somehow lived haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Toaster View Post
            We drove 400 miles on that tire last weekend and somehow lived haha.
            I don't know how we lived.

Haha, it was fun either way. but yeah u might just wanna get that replaced before driving it, i never looked on that side of the tire when you were buying it.

I think you just fail at mounting the rear hydrolic thng tho.

Comment

Originally posted by lanemeyer14 View Post
              ^ I like how your member name is just "site member"...funny stuff
              Site Member Toaster & his pit crew

Comment

Originally posted by Toaster View Post
                Wait for the cords to pop out of the tread, let it separate and weather check halfway through the sidewall and we'll talk about a bad tire.

But I'm a bit jaded, I've seen the worst rubber you can imagine out on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by his_pit_crew View Post
                  Site Member Toaster & his pit crew
                  Sweet pic. Was that taken at Dean's place?
                  "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Originally posted by lanemeyer14 View Post
                    Sweet pic. Was that taken at Dean's place?
                    Yeah it was...

Comment

Originally posted by Tommychu View Post
                      Wait for the cords to pop out of the tread, let it separate and weather check halfway through the sidewall and we'll talk about a bad tire.

But I'm a bit jaded, I've seen the worst rubber you can imagine out on the road.
                      In China, I saw a domestic airliner with TWO layers of cord showing on the front tires!
                      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Alright, so just an update on this car if anyone is wondering. We've decided to do a BP swap in it and use it for Chump Car racing because it's just too much time and money for me to get this passable for inspection, plus with the roof chopped how it is, it's really not worth it.

Comment

Working on getting it stripped down for the race, took off the gas tank today because it has a hole in it that I'll be patching tomorrow probably.
                          Decided to run this race with the stock engine due to time and money constraints, so tomorrow I'll be doing an oil change, putting in the new spark plugs, and putting on new brake pads.

Here's some pictures of how it currently looks:

Comment

GOOD GAWD MAN! Resize those pics! Im scrolling on a 19" widescreen monitor to view them.
                            Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
                            - Unknown
                            I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
                            - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
                            - Bumper Sticker

Comment

well if u crush it after u race it save the parts i can use them i have a 88 and i think most of the parts u have i can use i will buy them if u ever junk it or wana part it out
                              FORD BUILT TOUGH SINCE 1987-1993 FORD FESTIVA LX

Comment

Originally posted by 1988redfordfestiva View Post
                                well if u crush it after u race it save the parts i can use them i have a 88 and i think most of the parts u have i can use i will buy them if u ever junk it or wana part it out
                                Alright, really hoping the crushing doesn't happen, but I'll definitely save whatever I can if it does.

Is there anything in particular you want to buy? I have most interior pieces lying in my garage now, taking up space.

Comment

Working...
                                X