No announcement yet.

ckiesman"s 93 L

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea, im thinking #2 sounds good. It will give me a chance to pait everything up to.

PB is my friend....
    1990 Festiva L "puddles". 187,000 mi. All stock, B8 coming this fall to a festiva near you

Do not write below this line; for office use only

Comment

well, the sway bar bracket came off the passengers side, but not so much the drivers side. the front of the car has a crack where the bracket mounts, so it just twists the rad mount and yea....

i wish i wasnt so far into this car, i'd just junk it, but there are almost none around me, at least none for sale
      1990 Festiva L "puddles". 187,000 mi. All stock, B8 coming this fall to a festiva near you

Comment

Here's my patented sway bar removal technique. Kids, don't try this at home....

i took those pics with my phone, but as you can see, there really isnt much left to the front of moneypitiva

Comment

I found this under the battery tray:

does this look factory to you? lol

good thing i have alot of sheet metal and pop rivets, lol

I honestly think there is going to be more metal on this car then what it left South Korea with

Comment

kinda an update.

Do you guys think 200 bucks is worth it for a 92 with 203,000 miles and almost no rust (except for the hatch and hood). I might just end up parting this one out, lol

Comment

Originally posted by ckiesman View Post
              kinda an update.

Do you guys think 200 bucks is worth it for a 92 with 203,000 miles and almost no rust (except for the hatch and hood). I might just end up parting this one out, lol
              Yes I would say it is worth it. Especially if its almost rust free.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
              The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
              -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

it has a little bit by the rocker panel/rear tire. But nothing by the front left sway bar mount, or the rear axle mounts

Comment

It is TOTALLY worth it.
                  Walth

Festiva #1: 91 Red L 4/5
                  http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27981

Comment

Working...
                  X