No announcement yet.

My vacation project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where do you find all the good seats? I've never even been able to find a standard set in good shape! Nice job...looks awesome! drool
    Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
    04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
    62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
    Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

Originally posted by blkfordsedan View Post
      Where do you find all the good seats? I've never even been able to find a standard set in good shape! Nice job...looks awesome! drool

Thank you, the seats that are now in Jerry came with the car. They are the old fabric which is far superior to the 1990 + festivas. I got the sport seats from brother Levitan. Could do some more today if I didnt have to go look at cars with the wife. Found the body molding piece I was missing. Also could install an intermittent wiper module. Also considering putting my factory cargo rack on this car. Seems like it belongs on this car. Took the car out on the road today, think I heard the rear wheel bearings humming out their one note song, easy fix.

sigpic
      The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
      https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
      Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

You just had to rub it in that you had the interior I have been looking for. LOL

Nice work! As always you have the Festiva touch.
        91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
        82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
        85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
          The 89 auto is faster than the 90 up autos.
          Today I drained the water out of the cooling system, flushed back and forth, and added antifreeze then took the car for an extended joy ride. You are right Paul, it does seem to have a little extra get up and go. Car runs great, Im impressed, also it hasnt leaked a drop of anything yet. The rad fan is still running all the time. Might have to swap out a relay and see if that fixes it. Its in the 90s here today so I dont think it will hurt any thing. Once I get the car all cleaned up I'll do a photo shoot. Otherwise I guess its done other than adding options and upgrades. Heck it only took me eight months. :p :p
          sigpic
          The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
          https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
          Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Working...
          X