No announcement yet.

Another SHOGUN in the werks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super SICK work cant wait to see finished product!!
    93 L B6T DD http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=37751
    RIP_90 LuX http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32249
    RIP 88 LX / B8-MEhttp://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26398

RJ

Comment

when you are done burnin the kuhmos off get some falken azenis tires. those wheels and tires look nice!

88 festiva lx, 2.3 turbo rwd swap in progress
      1999.5 f-350 4x4 7.3 gtp38r 5" exhaust ect.
      R.i.p. 1990 Western Star 5964s 3406b 530whp (4.2mpg!)
      00' western star flat top ex, 600hp 6nz 2250tq, 18918b, 3.55, full lockers, 6" straight pipes
      03' gt, full termi swap 700+ whp build

sponsered by,
      pam pam's junk, dayton OR.
      Bob's ok tires, salem OR.
      Clausen Truckin', keizer OR.

Comment

awesome

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
        1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

It stands on its own now , needs some alignement adjustments , but at least it stands on its 4 legs.

Comment

Holy crap! Looking good, looks like you may beat Nova to the punch on this one
            No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Beast status!
              "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

BE utiful!!:happy7:
                If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

drooldrooldrool

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                  1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                  2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

what did you end up using for your throttle ?
                    money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

Originally posted by NovaSS View Post
                      what did you end up using for your throttle ?
                      A midwest control cable , but smaller dia then the other ones you helped me to order. No attachements on the pedal , and a 90deg ball joint on the throttle body.

The bulkhead on the pedal side , is attached by a steel piece welded to the underhood firewall.

On the throttle body side , I used the stock cable holder that bolts in the TB , I cut the bracket in half and added length to it by welding a plate between the 2 piece , because the space between the bulkhead and the tip is too great , so I had to add length to the bracket.

If you want pics of it let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by PhoenixSHO View Post
                        A midwest control cable , but smaller dia then the other ones you helped me to order. No attachements on the pedal , and a 90deg ball joint on the throttle body.

The bulkhead on the pedal side , is attached by a steel piece welded to the underhood firewall.

On the throttle body side , I used the stock cable holder that bolts in the TB , I cut the bracket in half and added length to it by welding a plate between the 2 piece , because the space between the bulkhead and the tip is too great , so I had to add length to the bracket.

If you want pics of it let me know.
                        ya if you could email me a couple pics , mine works but not real satisfied with it.
                        money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

holy crap man thats one nice car lol would love to see it when u get done lol wish there was a guide on how to do all this i bet thats one fast little car

Comment

^^umm re-read the thread, it's not done yet lol it will be fast when it's done though

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                            1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                            2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
                              ^^umm re-read the thread, it's not done yet lol it will be fast when it's done though
                              oh i know its not done yet but id like to see it when its done

Comment

Originally posted by NovaSS View Post
                                ya if you could email me a couple pics , mine works but not real satisfied with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X