• Originally posted by PhoenixSHO View Post
    Works on both sides , it has a Quaife.
    Game, set, match.
    1993 Festiva L "Wendy" BP n' stuff
    2013 Mazdaspeed 3 "The Kraken" -Stock.

Dave Forget

Comment

• Lol! Win! 8)
      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• Salut! I just wanted to join the choirs singing praise of your project... this is completely unreal. I have no idea how I have missed this thread until now. Everything about this... speechless.

Curious - I saw mentioned you may do body kits. Would you ever think of selling plans/kits for the suspension and engine/tranny subframe/cage?

banana time
        - Form should follow function...

Comment

• Originally posted by SiliconSoul View Post
          Salut! I just wanted to join the choirs singing praise of your project... this is completely unreal. I have no idea how I have missed this thread until now. Everything about this... speechless.

Curious - I saw mentioned you may do body kits. Would you ever think of selling plans/kits for the suspension and engine/tranny subframe/cage?

banana time
          Once its all done , (mid summer I think) then yes - I could sell the plans and the body parts (Since I got the molds).

Comment

• <3
            89 festiva all of a mighty 1.3 Tha Black Bullet and good ole casper got casper when I was 15 and loved em ever since

Comment

• Home made console , still needs works and leather. Last pic is a Davies Craig 110 LPH coolant pump to help out the stock pump.

Comment

• This thing looks amazing! Gonna be awesome when you are done!
                -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                Random Festiva Parts
                Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

• :shock:

drool

banana time
                  Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
                  91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

• Your forum handle "PhoenixSHO" is likely prophetic (Biblical proverb: rise up from the ashes to fly again). I know nobody with the time, expertise and patience (nor finances) that you have shown towards carefully crafting/fabricating/assembling of what is destined to be one of the wildest Festys ever.
                    "DD" classification would be the ultimate understated compliment. Montreal to Ottawa (where I live) normally takes 2 hours. See how much you can cut down on that time on your inaugural run and breakfast/lunch and supper is entirely on me (even if you happen to have to slow down). I'll even go to bat for you with QPP and/or OPP!

Comment

• show this to jay leno.. he would be most impressed i bet.
                      Ford Festiva 1991 WA Model (5 Door)
                      Nicknamed the car 'The Chiva' (Chilli Festiva)

Avg Economy:
                      Highway - 7.32L/100km
                      City - yet to be determined.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bert View Post
                        Your forum handle "PhoenixSHO" is likely prophetic (Biblical proverb: rise up from the ashes to fly again). I know nobody with the time, expertise and patience (nor finances) that you have shown towards carefully crafting/fabricating/assembling of what is destined to be one of the wildest Festys ever.
                        "DD" classification would be the ultimate understated compliment. Montreal to Ottawa (where I live) normally takes 2 hours. See how much you can cut down on that time on your inaugural run and breakfast/lunch and supper is entirely on me (even if you happen to have to slow down). I'll even go to bat for you with QPP and/or OPP!
                        Thanks

Comment

• Inspirational. Very clean, precise work. I like that you have true outside air to your intake. Brilliant handbrake as well. I suppose it'll be a custom job if you break that axle shaft, but that's no problem for you I see.

Comment

• Originally posted by thered56 View Post
                            Inspirational. Very clean, precise work. I like that you have true outside air to your intake. Brilliant handbrake as well. I suppose it'll be a custom job if you break that axle shaft, but that's no problem for you I see.
                            The hand brake , im scrapping it , theres no place anymore for the caliper , Im still trying to figure out a way to have another E-brake thats not connected with the regular brakes.

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixSHO View Post
                              The hand brake , im scrapping it , theres no place anymore for the caliper , Im still trying to figure out a way to have another E-brake thats not connected with the regular brakes.
                              I can sense your dilemma here. I drove a 47 Dodge Power Wagon years ago that had a handbrake arrangement that surrounded and acted upon the rear driveshaft. This set up was directly located under the floor of the cab. I wonder if there is some way to concoct a mechanical friction device that presses on the rear discs?
                              I do suspect that a lazy, non-inventive guy like me would ultimately wind up being satisfied with drum brakes at the back. This harks back to a famous line from Enzo Ferrari when he fielded complaints about inadequate brakes on his products 1/2 century ago; " I make a my cars a to go, a not to stop"

Comment

• heh , I basicly wanna do this in case im getting flagged by po-po to go do a mechanical inspection. We dont have e-tests here but if a po-po sense something is fishy , he can call inspection on you.

Comment

Working...
                                X