No announcement yet.

Another SHOGUN in the werks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good call. Play it safe. It's going to be obvious your car is heavily modified, and thus draw extra attention.

Too bad that handbrake system won't work for you. I say you modify the hub to accept a second caliper exclusively for the parking brake. You've got the skills.

Comment

• Any new pics? I am starting to get excited about some progress
      Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
      Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
      Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
      WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

• If you can swap the rear brake calipers from what you have to GM-midsize rears, they have cable attachments on the caliper. Dunno if they'd be big enough to satisfy what you need, though.

Think like '94 Grand Prix with rear discs. I have a set of them laying around, if I can ever find them again.

Comment

• coming soon

Comment

• Can't wait for more updates!!
            - Form should follow function...

Comment

• Heres some , making center console from scratch , has base coat clear coat from subaru impreza rally blue (it will be the color of the car). Same with the sub boxes. Underhood update , optima batt with alu STB home made.

Comment

• Cool speaker boxes!
                -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                Random Festiva Parts
                Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

• Nice work as always
                  Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
                  Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
                  Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
                  WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

• Wow. Excellent. Ya gotta have tunes.
                    '89L 110k mi. BP/G swapped
                    '90LX 68k mi. wrecked 12/14 RIP
                    '90 F250 4X4 108K mi.
                    '13 Kia Rio 5 LX 70k mi.
                    '18 Kia Soul 40k mi. Daily
                    '64 Studebaker Gran Turismo Hawk
                    '66 International Harvester pickup

Comment

• This thing is gonna scream and/or you're gonna die in the process. I just know it. Phoenix, you obviously have more patience (and expertise) and cash, than most of us peons have. Dispense with the frills and get on with "light this baby up". I will happily stand alongside the highway at the 417 Anderson turnoff (just before Ottawa) just to photo you whizzing by, and then feed you breakfast after, to celebrate the 'shakedown flight'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bert View Post
                        This thing is gonna scream and/or you're gonna die in the process. I just know it. Phoenix, you obviously have more patience (and expertise) and cash, than most of us peons have. Dispense with the frills and get on with "light this baby up". I will happily stand alongside the highway at the 417 Anderson turnoff (just before Ottawa) just to photo you whizzing by, and then feed you breakfast after, to celebrate the 'shakedown flight'.
                        well swince im probably gonna make some car meets , and shows , I will probably have to spend some time driving it to these events, I thought it would be boring on the freeway , or eating in a parking someplace without any music....that's why the cup holders. don't worry its getting there.

Comment

• Love this car, always looking forward to your updates buddy
                          -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

• I hate fiberglass (removing , adding , buffing , etc) , fitting these panels is a nightmare and its delaying the project. But if its not perfect , im redoing it until it is. Note that the front bumper isnt where it should be , its sitting there just to show. Some panels are being there with clecos. It takes alot more time then expected , but I want minimal bondo so the panels needs to be damn near perfect.

Comment

• it looks good to me. yah i love these updates.
                              ;
                              www.facebook.com/rhodestiva ;
                              rhodestiva@gmail.com ;
                              http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=44851
                              http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=419
                              '92 Festiva L M/T
                              '93 Festiva GL A/T

Comment

Working...
                              X