minigun gauges...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• minigun gauges...

Got gauges on order and going to stick them in the factory housing, this isnt a festiva but its pretty much how they will look...

money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

That looks awesome!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
    The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

That will look very good like that, with that speedo, i noticed how it says GPS on it, does it use GPS technology to show your speed?

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Man those are awesome. Where did you order them from?
        ----------------------------------------------
        93 Festiva L (B8 swap in progress)

Comment

Cool! That's how the original SHOguns were right?
          '90 LX

Comment

They are speedhut.com gauges , thats what I got in my 2002 sho taurus (in my sig).
            Last edited by PhoenixSHO; 01-05-2011, 04:25 PM.

Comment

yep Pheonix gave me the link. They can build them just about anyway you want..

google "speedhut"
              money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

those look VERY nice!!! i like them ALOT... easy to read, not to flashy and looks factory those will look very goon in the car cant wait to see themn installed...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

^^^this

Comment

Originally posted by type wut View Post
                    ^^^this
                    I totally agree :dontknow:

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
                      That will look very good like that, with that speedo, i noticed how it says GPS on it, does it use GPS technology to show your speed?
                      Yeah, they are GPS so they do 0-60 time and 1/4 mile time etc.

Comment

They also tells you the elevation , compass , highest MPH , 0-60 , 1/4 mile....etc.

But those models starts at 750$ while the regular ones starts at 400ish.

Comment

Originally posted by PhoenixSHO View Post
                          They also tells you the elevation , compass , highest MPH , 0-60 , 1/4 mile....etc.

But those models starts at 750$ while the regular ones starts at 400ish.
                          I found you can build "kits" as you like, but its best to do it on the phone.

You get a discount ( up to 15 percent ) if you order each gauge seperatly to build a kit.

BUT If you do it online they want to add fees ( like custom printing on the faces ) to EACH a gauge seperatly instead on a single charge to cover all gauges in a normal kit

I did a stardard kit G338-6KIT-04 ( about $468 ) had "MINIGUN" added to the gauge faces ( $ 10 ) the upgraded the speedo to the GPS this only added the differance between the standard speedo and GPS one.

They were very nice to deal with.... now lets see if they get it all correct
                          money pit

Comment

MINIGUN GAUGES !

money pit

Comment

is the missing hole for the boost gauge down the road?!?!?!, looks good what did it all run if you dont mind me asking? there all electronic gauges right?

Comment

Working...
                              X