M3NTALS B6T Build Thread pics always

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by M3NTAL View Post
    Well it's not snowing in South Florida!!
    Florida sounds a lot like Queensland here in oz.. Tropical

sent from the depths of hell.
    Last edited by jawbraeka; 01-06-2014, 05:34 PM.
    Ford Festiva 1991 WA Model (5 Door)
    Nicknamed the car 'The Chiva' (Chilli Festiva)

Avg Economy:
    Highway - 7.32L/100km
    City - yet to be determined.

Comment

• Lord knows I think Guys with Bow Ties are lame,but that C7 is really nice.
      Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
      Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
      Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

• Photoshoot

-M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

• Ghost is the wrong color.
          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Cool,now move all those car out of the driveway,and use it for a drifting course.Do some hot laps around those Palm tree's!
            Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
            Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
            Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

• Someone should do a Ferrari themed 'tiva.

sent from the depths of hell.
              Ford Festiva 1991 WA Model (5 Door)
              Nicknamed the car 'The Chiva' (Chilli Festiva)

Avg Economy:
              Highway - 7.32L/100km
              City - yet to be determined.

Comment

• Lots of Good midrange power from this GT28R turbo...7-8lbs of fury

-M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

• The tps and injector pulse rate was going crazy when the car was off, so I decided to re-wire it.

-M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

• Finished!

-M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

• Sexy!!! Clean!!

Comment

• You know I was just looking back at this thread and realized how much I learned from this experience.

Along with the people along the way who helped out, I just wanted to say thanks ty1
                        -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

• Nice clean setup .
                          93 Festiva L Aqua(Fern) 5speed 218,000kms-DD and holding on (rusting )
                          93 Festiva L Caymen green Metallic 156,000km. 5speedOngoing project
                          90 Festiva L Bright Blue Metallic 36,000km,5speed, my rust free BPproject.

Comment

• Originally posted by M3NTAL View Post

Sn95 Cobra with a 363 stroker and Victor Jr heads came in last week and is getting a Halltech stand alone installed.

And he ditched the vs2 vortech (which was underpowered for this car) it was either a Ysi vortech or a turbo. And well the turbo won that debate. 76mm Borg

[/URL]
                            update on this project...She finally hit the rollers today!! it was a BORG S480 (not a 76)

Pump Gas 17psi made 600hp
                            116 17psi madee 695/610TQ

116 24PSI and 150 shot = Spun the tires on the Dyno so no numbers but it came on so nasty with the nos its going to be out of control next week at the track 1000hp car for sure
                            -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

• going with nittos or slicks?
                              Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

• Currently on 315/35/17 Hoosier drag radials, but not for long with 1000hp it's going to stand on the bumper with 20psi and slicks!

-M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

Working...
                                X