Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's insane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    91L 5 sp, 175k,a/c ,KYB gr2,Fms Lowering springs ,13" konig's ,09 tiburon seats, 7" Pyle in.dash,kicker ds400 all around,Kicker 400.2 powering 2 Kicker cvr 10", 30k hid's, hopeful to find a xr2 to swap b6t from....

2010 mazdaspeed3 stock... for now

Comment

• LS3 Carb Camaro with a cam at the shop getting a full rebuild.

And this is our buddy Greg's Dodge turbo van

Ran a 14.7@98
      Last edited by M3NTAL; 07-15-2014, 07:35 PM.
      -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

• LOL. That's awesome !!
        -Bryant

Comment

• Here's the video of the stang idling. Baby cam, still made great power.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
          -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

• htd And the Dyno

-M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hot_Wheels View Post
              Sexy!!! Clean!!
              Agreed! That is beautiful.
              - Form should follow function...

Comment

• Not much new with this bad boy except upgraded from distributor to COP and MS1 to MS3X.
                -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

• How's that feel? Maximized your spark on a dyno?

Comment

• I'd like to see distributor tuning on a dyno vs electronical tuning.
                    Last edited by bhearts; 05-01-2015, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• Waiting for videos of 11 second pass! It's over due!
                      Last edited by Hot_Wheels; 05-02-2015, 12:38 AM.

Comment

• Got any videos of that caravan running 14 secs? That's funny.
                        Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• No videos of the car, had a heck of a time getting the COP to work, and as you experienced Megasquirt tuners know there's like 10 different ways to wire a sensor on Megasquirt abd 5 different ways to setup settings.

But it's running great now, COPs feel great, also added the electronic boost controller from DIYAutotune which takes care of the boost (if you don't have one on your Megasquirt I'd highly recommend it) 1 wire to the MS unit and one to ground.

I plan on doing the lower radiator support modification as well as the 323 A Arm swap in the near future.

I can't say that the car will be going to the track anytime soon, but I enjoy driving it nonetheless.
                          -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

• If you convert the car to A arm then the reinforced lower radiator support isn't as necessary, but you'll have more trouble hooking up than if you kept the trailing link design. A arms are inferior to trailing links and the sway bar/trailing link also acts as a dampener to aid in tractability. VW MK1 and MK2 chassis have A-arm front suspension and don't hook up nearly as well as the Festivas trailing link, from my testing. I tuned VWs for years and still own a couple of them. The Festiva is a better design.
                            Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Thanks Dave.

-M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

• Daddy Dave?
                                1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

Working...
                                X