X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Forget?
    -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

• I had these adjustable KYBs on one of my other cars so I decided to give them a try this morning in my grey car.

I can say there's a noticeable improvement, less rear squat, stiffer, and the car tracks straighter going into boost!

-M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

• Does that say "Super Special" on it? Pretty cool.
        Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
        91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

• Had the car dyno'd finally.

-M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

• Nice! That's a good looking curve too. Can you post a better shot of the graph?
            Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• That small turbo torque

-M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

• Is there no TQ shown on the graph? Those all look to be HP passes. TQ should be more flat, especially with that linear of a power curve.
                Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Dark blue is TQ
                  1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• Wow, that's pretty nice. I want one! Why is it dropping off so hard before 6k? Time for better cams. That intake manifold and turbo should be good for over 6k rpm.
                    Last edited by Advancedynamix; 12-05-2016, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• Carlos controls the tq with the tune. He prides himeself on keeping it nice and flat.
                      1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• It's hard to tell what is what from that picture, but I'm assuming the boost control is set up to ramp the TQ with rpm. That's a great TQ curve, but it would be nice to pull past 6500rpm, especially if the g series has a tall 5th. I'd highly recommend an ATI damper and stock weight flywheel for over 6k rpm though. Also, make sure the block vent is being used.

Comment

• the ol t25.

Comment

• There's something funny about that graph... In particular, the crossover point: it's not at 5252 like it should be (must be). And given the near 45* torque plot, the hp line should look more exponential, seeing that hp is merely an equation of force and time.
                            Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                            94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

• I was thinking the same thing. I figured maybe a correction had thrown things off.
                              I've seen TQ curves ramped like that with boost control, but TQ shouldn't be higher than HP over 5300rpm. If the HP was overcorrected, maybe this could happen? I'm stumped.
                              Last edited by Advancedynamix; 12-07-2016, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• Looks like they are all hp graphs with no torque. If you look down in the left corner it has run1 run2 and run3 in 3 different colors that match the 3 different curves.
                                Better Than Nothing Racing

Way too many cars

:woc:

Comment

Working...
                                X