• Show
Clear All

• Love this build

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Festiver
    93 L find/5 speed
    BP/g15mr swapped
    Aspire brake swapped
    Enough little mods I can spend a week trying to remember and still not get them all
    stripped and sold due to rust

89 festie
    rustful
    maybe v8 maybe field buggy wont know till the time comes

93 festie
    advanced suspension
    kai/skeeter camber
    b3t/g15mr

I will own a bpt cd-5 gtx clone one day

Comment

• Originally posted by Hot_Wheels View Post
      Small updates. Wiring guy is plugging away and separating the harness. He got the charging harness done. The coolant cross over pipe was bent up from 5/8 aluminum tube. My goal is for wiring to be done mid January so it can go in the body shop
      My buddy made me a fan shroud which hopefully I'll pick up this weekend and can start plumbing that.

Looking good!
      If you use the block vent and the valve cover vent over the alternator, you can block off the valve cover vent that you've got plumbed. That'll help with your hose routing, as that is not a good place for a hose filled with oil/fuel vapor to run. I would mount the catch can on the other side of the engine bay if you can. That turbo will glow red and even with a blanket, that side of the engine bay could see extreme heat. The catch can is full of oil/fuel vapors, which are extremely volatile. Putting a catch can within a foot of a turbine is a recipe for dissaster.
      I mentioned on the facebook page, you'll want a decent length of hose with at least 1 bend in it to isolate your heater core, or it will see too much vibration and stress from the engine. The factory puts 2 bends in that hose for this reason. Heater cores do not like vibration or and pulling on the fittings.
      It looks like the list is getting smaller and smaller. I'm excited to see what this setup is capable of. Great work!
      Last edited by Advancedynamix; 12-20-2016, 10:14 AM.
      Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Working...
      X