Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice color .

Comment

• ^ thanks it's seaside by rustoleum for any one interested.

Comment

• That is a gorgeous color.
        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

• That color POPS, great choice!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
          Tim
          '97 Aspire ST, UltraViolet Blue, 37k miles - New Storage Queen
          '03 SVT Lightning, Dark Shadow Gray, 30k miles - Storage Queen 11 months/year
          '95 SVT Aspire B3T, Green Mica, 75k miles - DD
          '01 ZX-500R, Violet Pearl/Gray, 5400 miles - Storage Queen
          '89 Suzuki FA50 Bright Red - Lake Transportation

Cardomain.com/id/aspiresvt

Previous Vehicles
          '92 Festiva L "Sport" Green Mica
          '92 Festiva GL Blue Pearl
          '92 Capri XR2 Performance Red

Comment

• New tires are so nice.
            And they didn't even scratch the paint.

Comment

• Hey! Those wheels look familiar! They look great!! 8)
              -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
              -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
              -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

• Thanks man, I love em.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by william View Post
                  Thanks man, I love em.

Almost looks like a fluorescent baby blue

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

• The stiva is looking good william. Wish i had made such progress!

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Comment

• Thanks I haven't done much lately been dding it and it's hard to work on it as your driving it.
                      I did however build a battery box .
                      Turned out better them expected really.

Comment

• Originally posted by william View Post
                        Thanks I haven't done much lately been dding it and it's hard to work on it as your driving it.
                        I agree, I never work on my cars when I am driving them. Except for tire changes, those are easy to do......
                        Last edited by TominMO; 05-23-2016, 10:08 PM.
                        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

• Painted my tow hooks the other day.

And here's one installed

I also got my front coilovers and here's how I modded them to fit the knuckles.
                          I used a Carbide bur and die grinder High speed low pressure.
                          Here's before

And after, the picture makes the top one look like it's in and up but it's not as bad as the picture makes it.

I tacked a washer on but that's not necessarily needed.
                          The top hole will keep the bottom up and it's not sloted in so it can't move anywhere
                          Last edited by william; 09-01-2016, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• Love the color! I still need to paint my other hook. Keep up the good work!
                            1990 L Plus Stock B3 automatic -scrapped- My First Festiva - RIP
                            1991 GL - B6d, g-series trans, aspire brakes, Advanced Suspension coilovers, Miata 7 spoke rims, '98 Prelude seats, more to come!
                            2005 Focus ZX4 SES - purchased from original owner, my grandmother. Currently my wife's daily. 210k

You can follow me on instagram @twfodor

Comment

• Thanks man! I was hoping to have this thing painted by madness but I'll be happy with the g series swapped in and suspension done.
                              Maybe I'll have it finished by lakestiva 2017. Lol

Comment

• Get it ready for next weekend is all that matters. If yours is not done come out to the track and ill let you drive mine around once or so.
                                1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
                                1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
                                1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
                                19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
                                1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Working...
                                X