Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Painted the grille today

Comment

Also took off my headlight protectors and adjusted my right headlight, was pushed in a fair bit in the inside but locking it was only the adjustable ball head screw that was pushed into the plastic piece on the rad support

Right hand side of the bumper is twisted upwards a bit too, going too see if I can fix that soon

Comment

such a nice car! Keep up on it.
        Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

So my car has been bucking and surging and it has been slowly getting worse and worse, to the point it's fuel surging with a full tank.

I was getting the line cutter out today to do some gardening in the backyard and I needed some petrol to mix up a bit of 2-stroke.. So I popped the fuel line off the Fuel rail and flicked the fuel pump switch and I kid you not, 3 minutes later I barely had a litre out.

So I popped out the factory aspire fuel pump and replaced it with a Walbro GSS342 255LPH pump, which has identical external dimensions and the same electrical plug connector

Car is idling a lot smoother, no more stalling at take off or surging with a full tank, I shouldn't need to upgrade it for a while either
          Last edited by robotrob; 08-15-2016, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
            such a nice car! Keep up on it.
            Thanks man not as nice as your beast though

Comment

Working...
            X