No announcement yet.

My AutoX project thread. Vol.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what r u runing for tires size and brand i am just getting it to the auto x racing and my stock festiva ran great looking for a better tire now thanks
    the heart beat of america stops here______________/\
    \/\_____________FORD
    FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by Biglay5150 View Post
      The Idea is to widen the track width (not by much) and give me better camber for cornering. Toe in and toe out wont be a problem. Im also going to use the power steering from the Aspire.
      Like Damkid said this is a race car and will not be driven on the street. I will keep everyone posted on how everything works.
      I was wondering how the aspire power rack worked out for you. What are your impressions of its performance?
      I know how to use the search function, I just don't always choose to use it. New modifications, solutions, and information are discovered every day and I want to know what the current concensus is for whatever topic I have in mind. Thank you for understanding this!

Comment

Wow its been a long time. Just to update this car won EP class champ in my local club in 2009 then was parted and scrapped. Wish I nrever did that. I used to love driving this thing on the streets :-)

Comment

It's awesome how well mannered a properly set up Festiva can be. I can't find a better street legal go kart. The Atom and Crossbow are more gocartish, but forget a trip to home depot or a trip to the ski resort. Lotus Exige is fun, but again, no room and they are very fragile. Many wouldn't consider the Festiva to be in the same realm as those cars. I beg to differ.
          I'm glad to see you back in the game. Any plans for a track day?
          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Working...
          X