Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advancedynamix
    replied
    Okay, here is a short video of how a Festiva compares to a Ferrari F430 Scuderia on a road coarse. This was my first time ever on this track and I was still learning my lines, brake points and how to use the toyo proxes r888 tires. By the end of the weekend, I had shaved over 6 seconds off the lap times that I was putting down in this video.
    Ford Festiva RS on Firebird Main.Created with MAGIX Video deluxe MX Plus

More to come!

Leave a comment:

• Advancedynamix
    replied
    Yeah, I have a higher res of that picture. PM me an e-mail and I'll send you a few good ones.

Leave a comment:

• sketchman
    replied
    You've been backgrounded. In a good way.
    Have a higher res of this one? Very inspirational, and a good angle.

Leave a comment:

• sketchman
    replied
    This thread is AWESOME.

Leave a comment:

• Advancedynamix
    replied
    Here is tweak with her R888s and new suspension settings. She also has an aspire swap now, rather than the Capri swap she had before ( couldn't fit 13" wheels over the Capri swap and couldn't fit any bigger race tire under the car).

Leave a comment:

• zoom zoom
    replied
    ^^^

LOL whaatt...we gotta see these pics now man cummon enough with the teasers! ( or is it? Idc keep bragging no doubt you have the right)

Leave a comment:

• Advancedynamix
    replied
    Didn't even come close to a rollover this time. I put toyo proxes r888 track tires on the car ran an inch lower all the way around and used 175# rear springs. The amount of grip I had made even the race prepped Miata drivers drop their jaws as tweak pulled away. The best part though was pushing a Ferrari 430 driver so hard he couldn't maintain his line! Lol

Leave a comment:

• Damkid
    replied
    As long as you don't roll it haha but I'd love to go against high end cars like that, I'm jealous

Leave a comment:

• zoom zoom
    replied
    Here we go again!!! Can't wait, bring on the pictarrrrrs!

Leave a comment:

• Advancedynamix
    replied
    Had an awesome race weekend, photos and video to come. Here's a teaser!

Leave a comment:

• eurotiva
    replied
    Nope 125cc built by pro circuit

Leave a comment:

• Advancedynamix
    replied
    Top secret???? Hmmmm.
    Those shifter karts are the ultimate. Is that an 80cc?

Leave a comment:

• eurotiva
    replied
    I'll try to get that vid up. I haven't autocrossed it since the local one quit happening. I'm sure it would handle better but with all the extra power it would definitely be more of a handful on that short of a track.

Right now its kyb's and fms springs. And top secret bushings lol.

Leave a comment:

• Advancedynamix
    replied
    It would be cool to see a video from back then and then get a video of you autocrossing it now to show the difference. What are you running for suspension currently?

Leave a comment:

• eurotiva
    replied
    I just realized my sig pic is one of autoxing.....Found a better one 900 and something pictures back in photobucket.

This was my auto-x/road racing toy. Nothing compares

Last edited by eurotiva; 04-03-2012, 07:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X