Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safety Guy
    replied
    Maybe Ford can begin making new parts for us then. If they want to d!ck with us about "their" car, then they can put it back into production. :evil:

Karl

Leave a comment:

• collegeboi
    replied
    is it hard to get a license for the site???

Leave a comment:

• 25Horseplay
    replied
    Today I talked to the Law firm that stopped Cafepree from letting us print our calender. He basically told me that ford has image infringmnet rights and we cannot use pictures of Ford vehicles withput a license from Ford. The people with calenders on Ford must have a license from Ford to use the images.

Leave a comment:

• dindog
    replied
    do you have an idea how much a calendar costs? and how many calendars do you need? i know a printing press here in PI and i can ship it to one of the mods via fedex. i know shipping will be costly but if printing costs will be cheaper then why not?

Leave a comment:

• freshtiva
    replied
    I hope ford and cafepress dont find out about my calendar. :hiding:

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Leave a comment:

• kzbill
    replied
    Prolly a homeland security issue. They look like little bombs.
    We all gave up our rights after 911,
    Benjamin Franklin said: He who gives up his rights, for "security", deserves niether.

Leave a comment:

• Damkid
    replied
    Tell cafepress there all Mazda 121's or Kia Prides :lol:

Leave a comment:

• F3BZ
    replied
    so what's next? we won't be able to post pics of our cars on this site? family photo albums? cardomain? will i have to leave my car cover on while i'm driving? land of the free my butt.

Leave a comment:

• 25Horseplay
    replied
    I am looking into an alternative for calenders.

Leave a comment:

• freshtiva
    replied
    I know a good printer also if you need my help.

Leave a comment:

• SimonTuffGuy
    replied
    I agree... There are other places than CafePress that'll do this stuff for cheap. I can talk to the printing company that my company used if that'd help?

I'm glad I always used a rendering of a Festiva for my stuff...

Leave a comment:

• batstiva
    replied
    +1^^

I am guessing the problem Ford has it that money will change hands??

Leave a comment:

• freshtiva
    replied
    Do some desktop publishing and take it to a printer. They could make a calendar.

Leave a comment:

• Axlander9289
    replied
    If nothing else, it would be interesting to see the pictures you would have used posted on the site, maybe even an online calendar on the main page or something, that someone could change month to month.

Leave a comment:

• Silv3rBull3t
    replied
    There are tons upon tons of calendars showing/showcasing Ford vehicles. I don't understand this one at all.. Please let us know what happens. -Kyle

Leave a comment:

Working...
X