X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• batstiva
    replied
    Good Luck!!

Maybe it's a Festiva thing... They don't want to remind people of the awesome little cars they used to put out. Or, maybe they didn't think there were any of them left out there. :dontknow:

Freakin' lawyers. :evil3: :evil3:

Leave a comment:

• 25Horseplay
    replied
    Its not just the Logo on the car, they tell me its pictures of Ford vehicles themself. I will find out more next week when I call the guy that blocked it and represents Ford.

Leave a comment:

• batstiva
    replied
    Hey, guess my car would be ok. There's not a Ford logo left on her. :lol: :lol:

That does really stink. Gotta be some way to work it out.

Leave a comment:

• collegeboi
    replied
    damn i wanted 1

Leave a comment:

• 25Horseplay
    replied
    I talked to Cafepress they refered me to some guy (I believe he is a laywer) and said that ford restricted them from allowing any images or logos that have Ford cars in them. I don't know how the others have it. I explained the pictures were members cars and was told "sorry". Maybe the others had them posted before Ford caught it? This took effect in late October. I am going to call the guy the told me too and see if I can find out more.

Leave a comment:

• Maxtiva
    replied
    25Horseplay can you ask to cafepress why the people in the link that fastivaca send can sell those calender and not us ?

Leave a comment:

• fastivaca
    replied
    :shock: What gives?

These sure looks like a Fords to me...

This looks like a Ford... on a calendar... from Cafepress

and another one...

Leave a comment:

• muscle_Car1
    replied
    So 2007 is the final year of the ford festiva calenders?

Leave a comment:

• freshtiva
    replied
    That doesnt seem right. Is that just if you intend to sell them ? Could we make donation for a free one ?

Leave a comment:

• 25Horseplay
    replied
    Bad news, Cafepress called me and told me Ford motor co. has sent Cafepress a notice that any of their logos or pictures of their cars is NOT ALLOWED to be used. Therefore I cannot make calenders with our cars on them or any other item with an actual picture of a Ford vehicle on it.

Leave a comment:

• Maxtiva
    replied
    X4

Leave a comment:

• packrat427
    replied
    X3 .. I also have several at work that want some

Leave a comment:

• Axlander9289
    replied
    Originally posted by Damkid
    :wav: can't wait to see it
    X2

Leave a comment:

• Damkid
    replied
    :wav: can't wait to see it

Leave a comment:

• 25Horseplay
    replied
    The calender is finished. Just need it to load at Cafepress. Its seems Cafepress is having an"error".

Leave a comment:

Working...
X