Welcome Brian!

Leave a comment:

• batstiva
    replied
    You can do it!!!! :thumbright: :thumbright:

Leave a comment:

• 25Horseplay
    replied
    If I missed PMing anyone that submitted a picture for the Calender PM so I can give you a e-mail address to send full size high res pictures too. This is the reason I was having trouble getting the calender together. Thanks for the tip Simon!

Leave a comment:

• 25Horseplay
    replied
    OK I knew I was doing something wrong.

Leave a comment:

• skeeters_keeper
    replied
    Yes, I think last time the chosen pictures were sent in full-rez after they decided which ones to use... PM the folks whose pics your going to use and have them e-mail you the full-rez or send you a link where you can download the full-rez versions of the pics.

Leave a comment:

• SimonTuffGuy
    replied
    CafePress suggests that the pictures be 300 dpi... If you're pulling the images off this site, they are going to be really tiny. And if you resize them, they'll get pixelated... Not sure of a way to fix, unless you request high res images from the posters.

Leave a comment:

• 25Horseplay
    replied
    I am having trouble with getting the pictured the right size (too small). I am going to have some help this week. The pictures look tiny on the setup.

Leave a comment:

• batstiva
    replied
    I don't see it.. :?:

Leave a comment:

• 25Horseplay
    replied
    I am haveing trouble with getting the picture to fit the pages. Does anyone have any experiance with this? It is on Cafepress.

Leave a comment:

• 25Horseplay
    replied
    Almost, I was trying to get alittle fancy. But that isn't working like I wanted so I am just making it simple and nice!

Leave a comment:

• skeeters_keeper
    replied
    any news? my mom asked me about it again today... its on my Christmas list, lol.

Leave a comment:

• 25Horseplay
    replied
    I am working on it. I really need to finish this week........................................

Leave a comment:

• SimonTuffGuy
    replied
    Updates updates updates?!?!

Leave a comment:

• festymick
    replied
    ^^^Big red X for me.

Leave a comment:

• PoonRacing
    replied
    Here mine.