No announcement yet.

bolt pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, so 2600lbs load capability, and the car weighs 1728, plus driver...
    Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
    Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

i'm thinking the sam as Jim here, the 115 is SOO close to the 114.3 it's just a matter of ovaling each hole by .35mm which is NOTHING. my father owns a set of Kregers that have the oval holes built in to accomidate both old-school chevy and ford paterns (.25" differance between them).
      Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
      94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

ah yes, old Cragar Uni-Lugs... They used a washer type lugnut instead of the conical seat.

Now, 0.25mm roughly equals 0.010inch, so, 0.35mm is 0.0137xxxinch, or about 0.014inch. Negligable, may not even require addressing.
        Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
        Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

edit: ^^ not Cragars, Keystones (hense the K spelling) but still a uni-lug design.

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),

Comment

^^ YES Cragers had them too. There were several wheel's that used uni-lug in the past. I think Crager SS still does.
            Brian
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
            :fish:

Comment

cool, i never knew about those, but im starting to think this is one big, bad idea cause the weight on the front wheels is much more cause of the motor. on a 1750 lbs car with 50/50 balance that is 875 lbs front and rear, if the balance is 60/40 it is 962.5 lbs on the front and if its 70/30 it is 1050 on the front and that is geting close to 1300 lbs the limit of 2 rims. if you go over a speed bump to fast or a pot hole etc. oops!!!! i think ill find some cool rims that are DOT approved and then if the match 4x100. that is even better but if they dont i can modify or make somthing up. also do any of you know the weight distribution of A festiva

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
              1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Originally posted by FestYboy
                edit: ^^ not Cragars, Keystones (hense the K spelling) but still a uni-lug design.
                yeah i know the Cragars had them, but my dad owns a set of Keystones (i think they look better IMHO) and they're rare to see anymore.

Comment

They are remaking the Keystones now.
                  Brian
                  http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                  :fish:

Comment

SWEET!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X