X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no OBDII
    Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
    Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

No but they come with OFD.

Which is really OCD stage II
      Blue 1989 Festiva L 1.3 carb 160K+, Aspire 5spd, Aspire swap, Tach, Added A/C, Intermittent wipers.
      Aqua 1991 Festiva L 1.3 FI 200K+, 5spd, Aspire swap, tach, Intermittent wipers.
      Green 1995 Aspire 1.3 FI 95K (RIP Saved my 18yo sons life)

Comment

Bah the TLA's! Makes my head spin.
        Remember "I" before "E", except as in Budweiser.

Comment

Congrats, MeeMo! Looks like a nice 'stiva. Give her a good cleaning, replace fluids, plugs, etc... and you will be "pud"-l-jumping in no time (couldn't resist).

Where in Mid-MO are you?

Cheers,

Scott
          Famous Last Words: "How hard can it be?"

Comment

Originally posted by juryrigger007 View Post
            Congrats, MeeMo! Looks like a nice 'stiva. Give her a good cleaning, replace fluids, plugs, etc... and you will be "pud"-l-jumping in no time (couldn't resist).

Where in Mid-MO are you?

Cheers,

Scott
            Not as Mid Mo as you there in Beautiful Sedalia. I'm in Foristell.

Comment

i am in st.louis county near clayton.

Comment

ask me the questions.

i have some parts you may be intrsted in.

Comment

Congrats on the buy! That looks great.
                  Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Originally posted by miami man View Post
                    ask me the questions.

i have some parts you may be intrsted in.
                    Well, it's missing some interior trim parts and a few other things. And there's a missing switch or something to the immediate right of the steering wheel. Plus, the shifter knob is a black 8 ball and I kinda like the stock knob better.

Since you're a regular at the boneyards, where are the dead Festy's these days? Taylor's? Speedway? Is Riverside still open? Man it's been a while.

I will grab some pics of the missing or busted stuff when I get home. Thanks! And thanks all for the kind words. Pud will be roaming the streets very soon.

Comment

Switches on the right of the steering wheel would be the defrost and/or rear wiper...

If you don't have either of those, there are blanks that fit in their places.
                      Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Originally posted by SimonTuffGuy View Post
                        Switches on the right of the steering wheel would be the defrost and/or rear wiper...

If you don't have either of those, there are blanks that fit in their places.
                        I'm actually not sure if it has either. At any rate, it's a rectangular hole where either a blank or a switch needs to be.

Can the headlight be cleaned from the inside? Looks like my passenger one has some black mold or something inside it, maybe the lens seal is loose.

Comment

Well... Look on the hatch... Is there a wiper? And look on the rear window, is there a defrost "grid" on it?

It's possible that there aren't either "option" and the blank just fell out.

I've heard of a member who cleaned his headlights... Remove the whole assembly, filled with water and cleaned it out, then dried it somehow. I think I've only had 1 car where the headlight was bad and I just found it easier to get a replacement from the junkyard for $8 or $10...
                          Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Well... Look on the hatch... Is there a wiper? And look on the rear window, is there a defrost "grid" on it?
                            I know, that was sorta "Captain Obvious", wasn't it. But the car's not here. The pic I posted looks like it has neither so I guess it was a blank that fell out.

Comment

It does have a cool Apple sticker though. That should count for something!
                              Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

It does have a cool Apple sticker though. That should count for something!
                                That just adds 30 more seconds to the work I have to do to get it road ready. I'll be scraping that off. I like Mac and all, but it's not an iPud. Wouldn't want to risk a lawsuit! :tard:

Comment

Working...
                                X