Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why is everyon selling there festiva projects???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought my wife a Festiva to replace her Saturn, because her Saturn is almost completely ruined due to a Jeep Cherokee sitting on it. The Saturn drives, and was "fixed" by a body shop, but when you feel a sway in the car at 65mph that's coming from the BACK of the car, it's time to sell it! My Festiva is in need of repair, but I'm fine with the work I'm doing, and Bebandit has been a big help. Soon there will be two Festivas in front of the townhouse instead of one, and I plan to keep it that way until the parts well dries up (and that includes parts for newer, compatible vehicles).
    In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
    There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Marcus selling out for SUV's :laughing4: .. Selling projects and get new are a natural progression in the hobby. Mine's not a project but thinking about putting both the Festiva and Aspire in storage. The Focus is much nicer and quieter to drive on the highway and I have problems with headaches lately which helps. Doesn't get the MPG but close enough I'm not complaining.
      91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

Working...
      X