Your Dreamstiva!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Dreamstiva!

hey wasn't sure if there is a thread like this, couldn't locate one but my search skills are not the greatest so thought i would test the waters!

What, if money was NO problem, would you do to your festiva? What are some crazy ideas you would want to try?? anything goes and nobody will make fun of you cause its your dream!

My dreamstiva(s)

Any year with fully built BPT putting 250-300 to the wheels, some sort of extremely light wheel, 15", and fender flares so i could get a rim with a dish and wider tire. Custom built rear suspension with EGT rear disk brake set up. Front aspire brake setup with some sort of larger 4 piston caliper, possible by outlaw, overly aggressive suspension with adjustable camber plates, reinforce everywhere. Completely gut everything on interior, build custom dash with Autometer gauges, rollcage, battery relocated, set on weight plates and add small amounts of led to get car to balance perfect, fuel cell in rear, all glass with lexan, solid mount rear side glass with rivits. 2 racing seats with full mount seat belts, Carbon fiber hood. im sure there is about a million things im forgetting.
    (GONE)88 Festiva LX 5 Speed, Factory A/C, Factory Tow Hitch, Tach.
    95k Original miles
    New: Tires, Axels, Front Wheel Bearings, Fuel Pump, Valve Cover Gasket, Carb Rebuild, Timing Set, Belts, Shoes, Distributor, CapRotor, Wires, Plugs, Coil, Grant 11" Steering Wheel, 3700 Watt Stereo System-6 1/2 Infinity speakers, Infinity tweeters, Almani 12" subs

Custom built Shogun with 500hp.
    Renegade-Midwest Festiva Inc.Illinois Chapter

93 Festiva L Aspire 5sp Lots of upgrades & mods
    99 Dodge Caravan SE
    95 Taurus SHO auto 265hp
    94 F150 351W auto (for sale)
    78 Chevy elcamino 500hp 383 stroker
    78 Chrysler Cordoba 360 (for sale)
    03 Harley Davidson Electra Glide
    95 Honda 1500 Goldwing SE
    95 F150 4X4 6 inch lift,38" mudders
    95 Iszuzu Trooper LS

Comment

Originally posted by elcamino1 View Post
      Custom built Shogun with 500hp.
      that would be pretty cool, any more details? or just a Shogun with a built engine basically
      95k Original miles
      New: Tires, Axels, Front Wheel Bearings, Fuel Pump, Valve Cover Gasket, Carb Rebuild, Timing Set, Belts, Shoes, Distributor, CapRotor, Wires, Plugs, Coil, Grant 11" Steering Wheel, 3700 Watt Stereo System-6 1/2 Infinity speakers, Infinity tweeters, Almani 12" subs

Comment

Piratewilly, my build would be pretty much the same as you, exept I'd try to fit an AWD systemin there...
        The left lane? Are you crazy!!! I never drive in the left lane...It's full of freaks driving the wrong way and charging right at you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket_Rocket View Post
          Piratewilly, my build would be pretty much the same as you, exept I'd try to fit an AWD systemin there...
          yeah AWD would be awesome, i REALLY think somebody needs to tackle that, see if they couldn't get a system out of a GTX to work, that would be the ultimate festiva, but it also would basically be a 323 haha
          95k Original miles

Comment

put my srt-4 drivetrain in the rear of the festy and stock the dang viper that owned me this year in a car half the size.
            93-1.6l
            f.s.- fms bodykit.

Comment

Originally posted by piratewilly View Post
              yeah AWD would be awesome, i REALLY think somebody needs to tackle that, see if they couldn't get a system out of a GTX to work, that would be the ultimate festiva, but it also would basically be a 323 haha
              I was going to... ran out of cash. I had the donor car but it just never ended up coming together. I like the way this thread is going, but maybe we should add some visual representation? Like draw out or photoshop your dream festy/aspire so we can get some visual content in this thing. Just an idea, I think I may do that later.

Comment

lol darn why u have to say anything now im gonna do it haha ok and, ill step by step process of the photoshop so maybe other people can see what i do and be able to do it themselves. Yeah i LOVE the SRT-4, i know what u mean about the viper, me and my buddy were cruisin one day and a brand new one pulled up next to us. My buddy's SRT-4 run's mid 11's at the track, but thats on slicks, so the guy got us off the line but we were right on his bumper the rest of the way, then he got scared and turned haha, well, im guessing he turned, but, srt-4 drivtrain in the rear, could u say, shogun killer? lol jk
                95k Original miles

Comment

BPT awd stock 88-89 LX interior. Aspire brake swap. Some kind of cool wheels w/ sticky tires. Swoopy mirrors. Black and green paint. 88 tbird hood scoops. All of this is in my realistic plan. FMS body kit and awd are in my unrealistic plan.

AND I NEED A STOCK SPOILER DANGIT!!
                  youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

wasn't all wheel drive accomplished?
                    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                    89L Silver EFI auto
                    91GL Green Auto DD
                    There ain't no rest for the wicked
                    until we close our eyes for good.
                    I will sleep when I die!
                    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

I've never seen it, doesn't mean it hasn't been done, but if somebody did have it i would think they would be bragging about it a lot and everybody would know
                      95k Original miles

Comment

theres someone ice racing an aspire in canadaland with the 323 drivetrain.
                        It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

LOL canadaland HAHA is that close to Canadia? man tell him to get on FF.com and talk to us about his car
                          95k Original miles

Comment

Making festy's and aspires to awd has always been talked down, because nothing is a bolt on. I think you have to do a lot of welding to the rear of the car to support the rear end bracketry/suspension, my guess almost as much measuring and welding to put an engine in the rear. I am a total fan to make a festiva fast...but to make it ungodly fast id rather have another car to start with. As piratewilly said the dream festiva is really just a high power awd 323.
                            1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

hteres the one guy with the evo set up in his festiva.... i dont think its right though, he just fell off the earth too.....

Comment

Working...
                              X