No announcement yet.

Your Dreamstiva!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B6d swap (possibly with high compression pistons), performance cams, custom header, an aspire brake swap with miata rims and quaddawg's suspension, and have a gauge cluster with a tach. I think that's it... I'm hopping to do this shortly after Christmas. oh and have a rust free car
    Tim S

Comment

Fuel injected festiva. Two motors one in front one in back. Dual Beta II Hyundai Elantra CVVT motors, 2 5speed transmissions. Boost both motors 17-18 psi, forged internals, puck clutches, all the bells and whistles. Mickey stickies all the way around with bogart gold wheels. 700 hp....awd baby!
      ---------------------------------------------------
      The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
      BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

^ woohooo! party time!
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Definitely a mint low mileage imported 121 LHD
          89SX funtop! Fully loaded!
          RIP 90LX

Comment

Originally posted by Hot_Wheels View Post
            theres the one guy with the evo set up in his festiva.... i dont think its right though, he just fell off the earth too.....
            I think he used a nissan sunny GTI drivetrain. Evogun is his screenname
            It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

My dream one is in my garage! Parked next to the other dreams!
              Brian
              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
              :fish:

Comment

2 different dreams:

number one is a b6 efi swap, aspire tranny for a little more pep, aspire brake swap, 14" estrella rims with black painted centers, aspire swaybar, custom dash/console with cupholders somewhere, some 6 1/2"s in the doors, prelude seats, 6X9's in the back along with a 10 or 12" sub, sweet front grill mod like the one on damkid's red car, lowered some, niteshaded tailights, black headlight covers, and a black hocky stick stripe down the side.

number two is a straight up drag car, bpt, sticky tires, good suspension, gutted interior for weight reduction...but keep the outside stock, like a sleeper. something that will freak out a tuner that thinks he's gonna pick on the poor little festy at the stoplight. :twisted: :twisted:

dang, think i wrote enough? :lol:
                89 L, hopefully returning from the dead soon with a little more power... :twisted:
                http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...77-my-89-build
                92 integra, daily driver, broke a clutch disc, sold
                New dd, 02 Nissan sentra, 1.8 5 spd

Comment

rb26tt festiva that get traction on the strip, but really i wish i was the only owner of my car
                  http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2065064/1
                  Paulbarrera12.com
                  Festiva Visualizer Project

Comment

NEW dream festiva! A 6.8 V10 from a superduty set the body on a old fullsize blazer chassis and throw some 44 boggers on it! Dana lockers and weld the spidies. Badest cow poo slingin' son-of-a-gun around!....by the way I'm hammered!
                    The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
                    BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

Originally posted by festivaWES View Post
                      NEW dream festiva! A 6.8 V10 from a superduty set the body on a old fullsize blazer chassis and throw some 44 boggers on it! Dana lockers and weld the spidies. Badest cow poo slingin' son-of-a-gun around!....by the way I'm hammered!
                      Just promise you won't take the sawzall to your car until you sober up.

I'd go with a blue '90 LX with tan interior. B6D with an Aspire swap on stock Aspire rims sprayed Krylon red.
                      Axlander9289, brother of ThisVelologist

Festivas past:
                      Aqua '92 Festiva L - Sold "Dale"
                      White '89 Festiva L Plus - RIP "Dudley"
                      White '93 Festiva GL - Sold to thisvelologist "Frito"
                      Red '91 Festiva L - Sold to Louieisawesome "Geraldo"

Current Fleet:
                      Aqua '93 Festiva L with Aspire brakes "Dale Jr."
                      Black and White '93 Festiva GL Sport (White alloys and spoiler are long gone) "Blues-tiva"
                      White '15 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

hmmmm...... realisticly..... BPT/G25MR puttin' down 400-450hp/400 ft/lb tq, EGT brakes all around w/IRS, mobile PC w/17" touchscreen, 2000watt stereo, custom interior, few other goodies.

v8 Shogun; Lincoln Continental 4.6L DOHC and 4F50N transaxle mounted midship, engine and trans modified for 500-550hp/ 600ft/lb tq.

fantasy; 35-50hp gas turbine turboshaft engine powering a 9-10kW generator, 300-400v 250A LiPo battery pack, 5kW digital inverter, 1.2kW inductive AC traction motors in each wheel, computer managed charge/discharge and traction control, inductive heating, electric A/C and PS, PW, PL, active navigation (self-driving), full LED lighting inside and out, satelite tv/radio, 1000W audio system, 5TB of memory for music/video storage, LCD windows that vary their tint level electronically, I'm sure I could keep dreaming....
                        Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
                        Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

the turbine idea ain't bad, what do you think the MPG would be with that Jim? (YES i know it's powering a generator, so do the conversion)
                          Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                          94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

using full electric regen during braking, and heat regen in the turbine, plug-in during parked periods.... close to 100mpg in mixed traffic for about 50 miles, 50-60mpg after that. But fantastic acceleration!!
                            Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
                            Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

here is the link to the AWD Festy.....

Post pictures here! (No inapropriate posts - children visit FF.com too!)
                              "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                              89L Silver EFI auto
                              91GL Green Auto DD
                              There ain't no rest for the wicked
                              until we close our eyes for good.
                              I will sleep when I die!
                              I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

My dream festiva would definately have a V6 in it, which is the next swap i'm going to try

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                                1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                                2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Working...
                                X