X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CHiLLS: SWEET!!!
    carbonvmax:That gave me chills, sweet!

Ya ... My uncles awesome!....

I realize this is off topic but can someone please tell me how to quote properly. That would be very much appreciated. Thanks.
    Tim S

Comment

^^looks like you got it but if you need help just pm me and I will try....hmmmm, maybe you don't....lol...looks fake now that I look at it.

To quote all you have to do is hit the quote button that you see in the post you want to quote.....then it will take you to the screen that you can add your comments and then when you enter it....the quote will be referenced.
      For multiple quotes you go to the first one to quote and hit the button and keep doing it till you get to the last message to quote and then you hit the quote button.....you then be taken to the screen that you add your comments and then hit the enter button......should be all good with that. I hope I explained it clearly enough.
      "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
      89L Silver EFI auto
      91GL Green Auto DD
      There ain't no rest for the wicked
      until we close our eyes for good.
      I will sleep when I die!
      I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Originally posted by GenevaDirt View Post
        ^^looks like you got it but if you need help just pm me and I will try....hmmmm, maybe you don't....lol...looks fake now that I look at it.

To quote all you have to do is hit the quote button that you see in the post you want to quote.....then it will take you to the screen that you can add your comments and then when you enter it....the quote will be referenced.
        For multiple quotes you go to the first one to quote and hit the button and keep doing it till you get to the last message to quote and then you hit the quote button.....you then be taken to the screen that you add your comments and then hit the enter button......should be all good with that. I hope I explained it clearly enough.
        I had been wondering how to quote properly for a while..Thanks VERY much.
        Tim S

Comment

Some time before 1993, cause here is a picture of the wife with two new ones in 1993. Freshtiva and Lil Bertha. Those were the days ! Built the garage you see for when we got new cars. Still parking them there today. The garage look worst than the festivas.

Last edited by freshtiva; 11-18-2008, 04:34 AM.
          sigpic
          The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
          https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
          Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Working...
          X