No announcement yet.

Just a crappy day........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gald to see you get to keep it as your own, you've done a lot of work to it thats for sure!!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

My first car was a ten year old '57 Metropolitan that ran on half STP in the crankcase I got for $100 in '67; no one else in my family would've wanted anyway.

Though my Mom's way cool '64 MG 1100 which would even trump a Festiva if they'd been built better, got taken over by my Dad because too much fun to drive. She got the big air-craft carrier sized '61 Ford Country Squire instead, to taxi around five teens in though rarely more than two at a time.(since I have twin sisters)

I think patriarchy, and the paternalism of this nation for instance suck; but the prevailing norm, so glad the kid got to keep his car.

Sounds like one of those drama thrillers except in real life, so maybe a good experience in the end...I didn't get that serious about mechanics until I was in my early 30s!
      '91 Festiva L/'73 Windsor Carrera Sport custom

(aka "Jazz Bobstad," "The BobWhan," etc.)

Art is the means whereby(a) society advances: Religion is the definition of the parameters of art. Poetry is the actualization of these...

Comment

Yea!!!! Glad it worked out! It was voodoo!!! We all did it to them to make them change their minds! LOL

Comment

Working...
        X