• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reverse- forward drop!
    ---------------------------------------------------
    The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
    ---------------------------------------------------
    BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

Originally posted by festivaWES View Post
      reverse- forward drop!

Brutal, but well deserved.:laughing6::laughing6:

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
      1989 L - 247K miles Slick
      1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
      Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

I would have ignored it and asked him to take me somewhere kinda far away that sounds normal, then ask him to run inside and do whatnot and leave him there. Also let the air out of his tires and other things like take fuses and small stuff that will piss him off so bad.:p

Comment

SHOW HIM THIS THREAD! Let him see what other people think of what he did. And that your response was under-reacting.
          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Originally posted by carbonvmax View Post
            SHOW HIM THIS THREAD! Let him see what other people think of what he did. And that your response was under-reacting.
            Do it right before you shoot him.
            Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
            '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
            '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

^ and just as he reads that tell him to turn around and then you will be there holding up a air soft gun... i wouldnt use a real one lol....

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
              1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Originally posted by festyxfi View Post
                Families often have pecking orders that follow age lines. I won't speculate how your family works, but often the "shtuff" starts at the top, then passes to the oldest born, then second, on down the line. If you're the youngest, well....you understand. It happened in my family for a long time, my brother is 7 years older than me, had the upper hand by shear experience, deflected "shtuff" down the line. I'm only speculating, if your brother feels like he can jump in your car and abuse it, he's diss'ing you, with the whole family as an audience, with you the clown. The only way to stop it is to stand up to it like one would a bully.

But then, what do I know. Good luck.

FX
                Brenton, Nicely put, now that you put it this way, yes, my family is a lot like that, and I'm getting quite sick of it all.

Originally posted by todd00 View Post
                without any psychology involved, if he drives his own car that way, i would speculate thats how he would drive any car. i think its a natural reflex to act as you did. you learned a lesson, keep your keys away from him. be the bigger man and just act like everything is ok, put it in the past and go on. some pple dont understand the festiva disease.

i remember when i was trying to teach my ex to drive...my poor festiva. ive taught several pple to drive, and been very patient with them, but god she scared the hell outta me. no, i didnt punch her in the arm, just screamed now and then. like when she was driving on the wrong side of a divided street. if my car could have spoken...it would have said..."why are letting this crazy woman drive me this way".
                yeah, I guess I was the "big man" in this sit. because after I hit him, I acted like there was nothing wrong, and tried talking to him normally.

wow, I probably wouldn't ever let her drive my car again. Was it a stick?
                -Josh R

Comment

ida hit him in the face not the shoulder then i would have taken his car and and did donuts in it. then pee on his shoes.
                  "There's no half singing in the shower, your either a rockstar or an opera diva"

88' L (Daily Driver) 88' LX EMERGENSTEVIA

Comment

I think you let him off too easy. I think I would have beat him bloody. Don't worry about whether he is mad at you or not. He can get happy in the same pants he gets mad in.
                    http://www.cardomain.com/id/hawkdoc60

01 Chevy Impala 9C1 police package "Unnamed yet". 154K
                    88 LX 5 speed "Silver PHOENIX" Currently being rebuilt inside and out. 400K
                    88 L 4 speed "Cherry Bomb" saved from the car crusher just in time. 186K
                    06 Ford F-150 Pickup Replacement for my 2001 Impala Cop Car that lunched its engine.

Comment

You have a galaxie that will destroy a fusion. It prolly won't even dent the galax. Ram him.lol
                      -Greg
                      Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                      BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                      Redneck Engineer
                      FOTY - '09
                      5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

The only way to stop it is to stand up to it like one would a bully.

Exactly my thoughts....sounds like bully to me !!!
                        Turn it around, and tell him direct, look him in the eye:

"DON'T DO THAT AGAIN !"

Comment

Working...
                        X