break-in!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• break-in!!

So lately i've noticed something weird with my festiva. i went to leave the other morning and i noticed that the door was unlocked and i thought...wow i swore i locked it the other night...so i jumped to conclusions....again!! i thought someone was breaking into my car! so being the dork that i am stayed up all last night and watched out my window to see if anyone broke in. i unfortunately fell asleep around 3 o clock in the morning. when i woke up and went to leave a couple of hours later i noticed that the door was unlocked....i freaked out!! i figured that they must have broken in around 3-8 o clock. I started to wonder why in the world would someone break into my car?? i don't have anything valuable in it at all and nothing was taken.

I told my family about it and my uncle told me that maybe someone is trying to put a bomb in my car!!! I believed it...i mean it makes sense!! i am in a legal battle right now with 2 hispanics over something...maybe there were trying to kill me since we go back to court on wednesday! I checked my car and couldn't find anything.

so a couple of hours ago i decided to double check that all the doors were locked before i went inside for the night. I pushed the lock down on the drivers side and i close my door...then i try to open it....and it opens! i was like "what? i just locked it!" i did it again....it opened again...then i realized that whenever i lock the door it stays locked until i shut it! the lock pops up and unlocks it whenever i shut the car door! it did the same exact thing to the passenger side! i felt pretty stupid because i jumped to conclusions...yet again!
    Amazing Amanda

:evil4::evil4: They all do that. Never have to worry about locking the keys in the car. Unless you try really hard to.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
    1989 L - 247K miles Slick
    1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
    Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

what??? they all do this?? what is the point of it...i don't get it! why didn't u tell me about this? it would've been good to know last night when i was trying so hard to stay up!
      Amazing Amanda

Comment

You need to apoligize to the hispanics for false acusery.

Comment

lol.... my frinds mr2 does the same thing.... you have to lock it and shut the door while holding up the door handel to lock it... its kind of stupid but it saves you locking your keys in by mistake...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
          1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

trust me, these two men are horrible people...it would not surprise me if they did put a bomb in my car! i'm sorry to other hispanics i may have offended.
            Amazing Amanda

Comment

They won't let you post things that might offend anyone--I've tried.

Comment

Thats weird? My car doesn't do this. Maybe the lock mechanism's need lubed up inside the door. You could always install power locks.
                Brian
                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                :fish:

Comment

I think my 93' does this on the passenger side..
                  -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
                  -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
                  -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

it makes sense so that i won't lock my keys in my car but i wish i would've known this sooner! lol
                    Amazing Amanda

Comment

Mine stay down when I close the door; I don't have to hold the latch out. Except maybe the pass. door on the white car, I'll check.

But I'm pretty sure in your case it's the Mexicans. One day I came home and every last piece of my furniture was stolen...and replaced with perfect duplicates!!! I blame the local Mexicans.
                      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

This is funny....

All my Toyotas have the door handle thing going on, but pretty sure my festy doesn't. Maybe it wears out after a while? Or added in the late years?
                        Because....45 MPG.

Comment

perfect duplicates!! that's crazy...it's always them!! lol
                          Amazing Amanda

Comment

Originally posted by aglatfe1 View Post
                            what??? they all do this?? what is the point of it...i don't get it! why didn't u tell me about this? it would've been good to know last night when i was trying so hard to stay up!
                            Oops. Sorry. :lol: Maybe I was wrong, I assumed they all did that because both my 88 and 89 are that way. Wonder if there's something wrong with mine now?? Amanda, if you're not doing anything tonight, could you keep an eye on my car?

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
                            1989 L - 247K miles Slick
                            1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
                            Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

i don't know if i can...i could barely stay up all night last night! it's hard being a surveillance officer for a festiva that u think is locked even when it's not! crafty hispanics!
                              Amazing Amanda

Comment

Working...
                              X