No announcement yet.

Who gets laughed at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ I checked that out. Funny stuff. It's always nice to see a Honda get smoked, especially by a Festiva.
    1992 Subaru Legacy
    1988 Chevy Caprice Classic

Comment

I checked it too. And left a comment. 8)
      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Dang, Kid, if you pointed those out the hatch, you might be able to dispense with the engine altogether! SOUNDWAVE PROPULSION!!
        1989 Red L- The Baron
        www.letstalkbeatles.com
        Link to Baron Pics:
        http://s478.photobucket.com/albums/r...nmervap/Baron/
        1990 White GL- Chuck (for now)

Comment

Originally posted by batstiva View Post
          Not so much in the new one, but Batstiva used to get some crazy reactions. Biggest problem I have now is people deciding since I'm in a little car, they can have half my lane.
          Batstiva, I'm a truck driver, and one of the things that I've found is that it's not the size of the vehicle in the lane, it's the size of how big the vehicle THINKS the lane is. Take up the whole lane if you have to, NASCAR style. Heat up those tires, and then you can keep drivin' however you want! I honestly drive like a bat outta hell in that thing, keepin' the needle pegged at 85 on I85, only 'cause at that point the only thing that can outmaneuver you is a motorcycle...
          In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
          There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

OMG what a speaker setup! Do you run a 2nd alternator JUST for the sub's? LOL!! Like Sparky sez, about 140 dB SPL ought to be able to provide some additional forward thrust!

Focustiva: Because I was told it was was impossible to fit a Focus bumper on a Festiva.
            In memory of Dean Allen - V8 Festiva 1955-2010

Comment

Whenever I go cruising in oc when theres a car show theres always people laughing. Then I blow off and they start yelling "WTF that things turbo?".
              Better Than Nothing Racing

Way too many cars

:woc:

Comment

Originally posted by postman101 View Post
                lol well all i know is when i had these rims on the car people were staring so hard to odd time they would laugh.
                i want those what are they from ? and people always laugh at me when i told them i was engine swapping a festiva, it doesnt bother me though i have much luv for festys
                05 focus zx3 5spd 180k 2.5 inch mbrp exhaust , steeda sri and ford racing dynamic suspension

Comment

I am a bouncer at a local club on weekends and when I first started ther I would get a lot of looks and smiles.Not laughs.Now , most of the younger people I work with there like it .The girls think it is "SO CUTE" .It takes a real man to drive one.Case closed.

Comment

HELLO TONYCASH??? It also takes a real woman to drive it also! i get laughed at all the time.....but oh well! Just today a guy came up to me and said "i've got bigger tires on my tractor!" lol i thought it was funny!
                    Amazing Amanda

Comment

I can't believe we have more than a couple of girls posting regularly here! Teeeerip! It's cool! I need to get my wife on here. :lol:
                      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Originally posted by TONYCASH View Post
                        I am a bouncer at a local club on weekends and when I first started ther I would get a lot of looks and smiles.Not laughs.Now , most of the younger people I work with there like it .The girls think it is "SO CUTE" .It takes a real man to drive one.Case closed.
                        lol indeed it looks funny when a tiny car rolls up and me a 6'5 guy gets out.
                        BP Festiva on MS2 with gsxr itbs Woot!!!

Comment

Yeah I get laughed at
                          It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

I don't really get laughed at so much....More of an akward stare. People look at me as if I'm riding a flying golden unicorn thats crapping out a rainbow. I'm usually balls out on the interstate weaving through the traffic like a little field mouse in a meadow full of buffallo.
                            '93 BP-T 57trim TO4E - Coilovers - 13x7 steelies - 175/60 - 48k mi

Comment

Originally posted by BUSTIVA View Post
                              I'm usually balls out on the interstate weaving through the traffic like a little field mouse in a meadow full of buffallo.
                              That is a signature waiting to happen if I've ever heard one! :thumbright:

Comment

Originally posted by BUSTIVA View Post
                                I don't really get laughed at so much....More of an akward stare. People look at me as if I'm riding a flying golden unicorn thats crapping out a rainbow. I'm usually balls out on the interstate weaving through the traffic like a little field mouse in a meadow full of buffallo.
                                i get the same look! Some people ask me "Do those hood pins give you extra horse power?" i Reply "No they hold the hood down, Duh?"
                                Neil

Jesus loves me. This I know.

93 L track prep in progress
                                88? Parts car-sold
                                91 L B6-me f25mr-soon to be ???
                                86 b2000- pisses of HOA-sold
                                1997 k1500 suburban- kid hauler/GAS hog

Comment

Working...
                                X