No announcement yet.

How long have you owned your Festy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't get into festy game until 2006 when I got a beat to S aspire to help a stranger. He needed plane tickets asap.

I think it would be more interesting to see if people could add up all the years of all the Festivas, much like people like to compute/estimate all the miles ever driven on all their cars combined. Not unlike Plumbing businesses with a bunch of twenty year olds say they have 40 years of experience
    1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

Originally posted by getnpsi View Post
      I didn't get into festy game until 2006 when I got a beat to S aspire to help a stranger. He needed plane tickets asap.

I think it would be more interesting to see if people could add up all the years of all the Festivas, much like people like to compute/estimate all the miles ever driven on all their cars combined. Not unlike Plumbing businesses with a bunch of twenty year olds say they have 40 years of experience
      Im weird like that. Once a year or so i update this. This is just the distance i have driven cars, i take off the distance other people drive my cars.
      Bluebird is/ was a mazda protege 5 my wife had when we got married.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

With the Hurricane events in Texas and looking back on my post of this morning- I just wanted to add that I had to sell my first red 88 Festy because I was flooded out of the area. I lost the Brown County, IN house with the green trim in the background and there was SEVEN feet of water where the Festy and Aspire stand nose to nose. Luckily I landed in Florida, but I'm not as far inland as Houston here in Jacksonville, so who knows? I DO believe in global warming and melting ice caps though. I've watched it very closely since then.

The destruction of Trevlac.Water rose fast and people lost everything.

fall 2006 042.jpgthe Chinese Junk.jpg
        Last edited by harpon; 08-28-2017, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X